SRK has an eeerie resemblance to Michael Jackson

gs

the fact he even cleverly marketed his next movie under his jacket, which is a brilliant marketing move, earns my respect even more.
There you go, proving yet again that he is a whore who would sell his patriotism for cheap publicity of his next caper. He has always been a tawaif dancing in marriages/birthday functions of rich people. Now, he is selling his soul to get some people to his next movie. I blame the media/people for giving attention to his attention-seeking-broad.

I used to adore SRK, but recently that silly whacko jacko getup and excessive self-promotion is turning me off. Still, for someone who is so popular all over the world he's doing a good job of trying to stay honest and principled. He really does promote India in a positive way. Sania is doing a great job at being a role model for girls in India. Stay fit, play sports, enjoy yourself and dress how you like. We need more Indian muslim icons - they do so much for national integration!

There you go' date=' proving yet again that he is a whore who would sell his patriotism for cheap publicity of his next caper. He has always been a tawaif dancing in marriages/birthday functions of rich people. Now, he is selling his soul to get some people to his next movie. I blame the media/people for giving attention to his attention-seeking-broad.[/quote'] what non-sense. many people in the US wear their company T-shirt and company name on car bumper stickers. Are they all wh@res? So what is your facking problem if he dances in someone's marriage or birthday party?

what non-sense. many people in the US wear their company T-shirt and company name on car bumper stickers. Are they all wh@res?
Not the same case. He is claiming to be supporting India, while promoting his movie. He said something like "No more Chak De India", it is "Om Shanti Om, India". Does he think the world revolves around him and his movies?
So what is your facking problem if he dances in someone's marriage or birthday party?
Nothing, just that I have the right to ridicule and judge. In my book, that is no different than somebdoy peddling the streets for money.

Sania_2.jpg This attention wh0re is all over the place!
A reason why I am no fan of SRK is right up there. Is this the same guy whose picture is floating on Internet and Television as to how he looks muscular for Om Shaanti Om? I mean come on Sania has similar forearms and biceps. Hype and then some. xx

A reason why I am no fan of SRK is right up there. Is this the same guy whose picture is floating on Internet and Television as to how he looks muscular for Om Shaanti Om? I mean come on Sania has similar forearms and biceps. Hype and then some. xx
:hysterical::hysterical: A reason why I am no fan of Amitabh Bachchan is because he played the character of a coolie while living in a mansion. He's an actor, FFS!!

A reason why I am no fan of Amitabh Bachchan is because he played the character of a coolie while living in a mansion. He's an actor, FFS!!
Wow, grand analogy indeed. :finger: The man is complimented for being in great shape, and not for doing caricature of a certain character. Clearly the man is anything but in good shape, as usual hype etc etc.

The man is complimented for being in great shape, and not for doing caricature of a certain character. Clearly the man is anything but in good shape, as usual hype etc etc.
That can be a good reason to criticize him as an actor ie. doesn't prepare for his roles etc. but how is it a value judgement on the person?

That can be a good reason to criticize him as an actor ie. doesn't prepare for his roles etc. but how is it a value judgement on the person?
And where have I raised any question about what you are alleging me to?? I have mentioned I am not a big fan thanks essentially to the hype, I would be intersted if you could pick out where I have judged him as a person? xx