'I am innocent' - Sreesanth

that irritates me tbh' date='It means Indian players dont have to fear getting caught fixing as they can still make huge money after that :mad:[/quote'] It seems crazy to you ,but he is not guilty unless proven ..period . and FFS its just spot fixing .. he has not killed anyone ....aab kya usse fasi dogi spot fixing ke liye :facepalm: Its just allegation which are to be proven .. WTH is srinivasan doing in BCCI which is bizzare over everything .Even he should be kicked out of BCCI IMO.
It seems crazy to you ,but he is not guilty unless proven ..period . and FFS its just spot fixing .. he has not killed anyone ....aab kya usse fasi dogi spot fixing ke liye :facepalm: Its just allegation which are to be proven .. WTH is srinivasan doing in BCCI which is bizzare over everything .Even he should be kicked out of BCCI IMO.
exactly. man has to earn money for a living, so i don't see why he should be ostracized
It seems crazy to you ,but he is not guilty unless proven ..period . and FFS its just spot fixing .. he has not killed anyone ....aab kya usse fasi dogi spot fixing ke liye :facepalm: Its just allegation which are to be proven .. WTH is srinivasan doing in BCCI which is bizzare over everything .Even he should be kicked out of BCCI IMO.
Why was he banned if hes not guilty?He hasnt challenged it AFAIK. I just dont want fixers to benefit financially due to cricket.He can do anything else for all I care Srini should be kicked out too.That doesnt justify Sreesanth
Why was he banned if hes not guilty?He hasnt challenged it AFAIK. I just dont want fixers to benefit financially due to cricket.He can do anything else for all I care Srini should be kicked out too.That doesnt justify Sreesanth
It all allegations right now .. Nothing is proved in the court . I brought Srini to give you an insight ,what kind of double standards BCCI employs .
It all allegations right now .. Nothing is proved in the court . I brought Srini to give you an insight ,what kind of double standards BCCI employs .
The circumstantial evidence was enough for the police to arrest Sreesanth. And in both ICC and BCCI book, such evidence is enough to ban a player. You do not need the same level of evidence as a court needs to convict. Azhar and particularly Jadeja, were banned with much lessor evidence.
The circumstantial evidence was enough for the police to arrest Sreesanth. And in both ICC and BCCI book' date=' such evidence is enough to ban a player. You do not need the same level of evidence as a court needs to convict. Azhar and particularly Jadeja, were banned with much lessor evidence.[/quote'] Such evidence needs to be proved in the court without which it doesnt make sense. Sent from my XT535 using Tapatalk 2
Such evidence needs to be proved in the court without which it doesnt make sense. Sent from my XT535 using Tapatalk 2
Only if they have to go to jail. BCCI and ICC are private organizations with their own rule books and can ban players even for just talking to bookies and not reporting. Most private companies can fire employees for lack of discipline, which is not illegal under a court of law.
Only if they have to go to jail. BCCI and ICC are private organizations with their own rule books and can ban players even for just talking to bookies and not reporting. Most private companies can fire employees for lack of discipline' date=' which is not illegal under a court of law.[/quote'] Yeah but in some cases even crimes in Pvt organinsations can lead to jail. Case in point is the Satyam saga. If Sreesanth or any cricketer has any underworld links then he can also go to jail. Or even if they are involved in betting which is illegal.
Yeah but in some cases even crimes in Pvt organinsations can lead to jail. Case in point is the Satyam saga. If Sreesanth or any cricketer has any underworld links then he can also go to jail. Or even if they are involved in betting which is illegal.
Of course. But this part is where you need stringent evidence and have to prove it in a court of law. I was replying to Stuge's point about Sreesanth getting a ban based on no evidence.