Kamran Akmal vs Gilchrist

vandokkum

oh, ok... we need to have something like this for habitual offenders like you, Sabby etc :phehehe:
I asked Rajiv , he told to contact admins :dontknow: You can't blame us as habitual offenders we are good posters , who post even during successive 4-0's and IPL

oh, ok... we need to have something like this for habitual offenders like you, Sabby etc :phehehe:
i have been warned just twice first time i wanted rusgullas or something in match thread and had a fight and 2nd time kandi :fear:

Fisrt time i went across border using laloos ID , creted thread called Pakistan will lose 4-0 to Eng in ODI [this after Pak whitewashed England in tests] they banned that account..2 weeks later England won 4-0 :--D

i got all my infractions in ICF because of the midget :mad: almost all the mods are sachinstas here.. but other than that our mods are gods.. to get banned in ICF someoe should be super annoying to the mods ( like dudumdigadiga ) :phehehe:

i got all my infractions in ICF because of the midget :mad: almost all the mods are sachinstas here.. but other than that our mods are gods.. to get banned in ICF someoe should be super annoying to the mods ( like dudumdigadiga ) :phehehe:
I'm planning a massive troll party during indo-pak match. Wanna join? :woot:

sachin? just look at my name.. honestly u got too personal some times here and u take sachin hating to all new level dont think even ppadosis hated him so much after world cup defeat like you do :hatsoff:

sachin? just look at my name.. honestly u got too personal some times here and u take sachin hating to all new level dont think even ppadosis hated him so much after world cup defeat like you do :hatsoff:
His old friend is missing :winky:

:hysterical: when was sabby a mod? :hmmm: