Champions Trophy Thread Match Allocation

for god sake can people who have created winning threads on this campaign only create threads?
I created the warm up match thread in the 2011 WC - India won the match and the WC. I created the warm up match thread here - India won that match and is in the Finals. I should get this thread.... Besides, I've already prepared the thread, its only a matter of putting it on ICF :yess:
I created the warm up match thread in the 2011 WC - India won the match and the WC. I created the warm up match thread here - India won that match and is in the Finals. I should get this thread.... Besides, I've already prepared the thread, its only a matter of putting it on ICF :yess:
Who created thread for WC finals?
Go for it. :hatsoff:
I am not interested to create the final thread so i give permission to S=G to open the thread :--D
:icflove:
I hope Sidhoni gets the match thread :pray:
I have no problems with that - the only thing is that out of the 4 matches India has played so far he has created the thread for 2 (India-Pak and India-Lanka). One person shouldn't get all the threads....
bas ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna' date='haare to ban ho jayoge:--D[/quote'] :fear: :fear: I will write a disclaimer at the top of the thread - a loss for India in this match is the sole responsibility of the person with the highest posts in the match thread - that would, most probably be VVSLaxman or you or Bulbul etc :idea:
:fear: :fear: I will write a disclaimer at the top of the thread - a loss for India in this match is the sole responsibility of the person with the highest posts in the match thread - that would, most probably be VVSLaxman or you or Bulbul etc :idea:
:headshake:
I have no problems with that - the only thing is that out of the 4 matches India has played so far he has created the thread for 2 (India-Pak and India-Lanka). One person shouldn't get all the threads....
Then give it to me :--D
sure.................I'll make the thread and you can PM me whatever you want to add and I'll do it :good: Sach mein bahut achchi thread banayi hai mainey - mujhe hi milne chahiye rights :pray: waisey yeh Sid bhi maang raha hai - he created India-Pak and then today's match - thats 2 out of 4. Aur kitne chahiye usse :hitler: he should be out of the draft :protest:
We wouldn't have been in the final if not for my threads :finger: None of you buggers were willing to take SF risk :headshake: PS : Send me a preview of your thread. :five:

Just BTW, I was trolling in my previous post. If SG has already created it, then it doesn't make sense to take it away from him. He must have put in some effort to create it. We lose and you aren't creating any match threads for the rest of your life :evil: