Champions Trophy Thread Match Allocation

We wouldn't have been in the final if not for my threads :finger: None of you buggers were willing to take SF risk :headshake: PS : Send me a preview of your thread. :five:
You've such a good record with match threads because you were given chances to create threads for important matches - now let me have my chance as well :agree: I never said no to the semis. Your name came in the draft so you created :headshake:
Just BTW, I was trolling in my previous post. If SG has already created it, then it doesn't make sense to take it away from him. He must have put in some effort to create it. We lose and you aren't creating any match threads for the rest of your life :evil:
:icflove: I'll write a disclaimer at the top of the thread :P
Just BTW, I was trolling in my previous post. If SG has already created it, then it doesn't make sense to take it away from him. He must have put in some effort to create it. We lose and you aren't creating any match threads for the rest of your life :evil:
thats because he'll be banned forever and his trillions will come to me:--D
You've such a good record with match threads because you were given chances to create threads for important matches - now let me have my chance as well :agree: I never said no to the semis. Your name came in the draft so you created :headshake:
Slickr put your name. You didn't ask for it.
thats because he'll be banned forever and his trillions will come to me:--D
Trillions are coming to me since I created the thread because of which he is now getting the finals.
Slickr put your name. You didn't ask for it. Trillions are coming to me since I created the thread because of which he is now getting the finals.
I created the WI thread winning which we got into semis n you made the thread :beee:
Tumhaare match me nahi jeet te to India-pak me maine waise bhi jita diya :beee;
woh match toh dead rubber tha isliye jeet gye,nahi toh kuch bhi ho sakta tha.maine team Indo-Pak ke pressure se bachaya :beee:
Arey you could have said Dhawan when I asked "jitaaya kisne"
Sir ne jitaya hai,Dhawan ne toh bas maara hai:giggle: