Pujara v Kohli

Pujara v Kohli  

1. 1.

Might as well add Sanju Samson when talking about potential. Really where were these 2 players at 18 when Sanju already played at a elite stage and domestic circuits? This is why this thread is certainly very odd and more on hope and emotions. Silly thread

Might as well add Sanju Samson when talking about potential. Really where were these 2 players at 18 when Sanju already played at a elite stage and domestic circuits? This is why this thread is certainly very odd and more on hope and emotions. Silly thread
sanju samson??????? he hasnt played any sort of international cricket. you call this a silly thread but you dont rebut any points made against your stance. might wanna relook who is being silly
sanju samson??????? he hasnt played any sort of international cricket. you call this a silly thread but you dont rebut any points made against your stance. might wanna relook who is being silly
Well, doesn't that answer why this thread is silly? Pujara hasn't played nothing of sorts in overseas cricket and yet compared to VK who has at least shown some class outside. I am just using your type of logic and thus I fail to see why Sanju Samson should be left out. And for that matter, he should have the highest votes as the 2 other players are nothing compared to him at 18.
Well' date=' doesn't that answer why this thread is silly? P[b']ujara hasn't played nothing of sorts in overseas cricket and yet compared to VK who has at least shown some class outside. I am just using your type of logic and thus I fail to see why Sanju Samson should be left out. And for that matter, he should have the highest votes as the 2 other players are nothing compared to him at 18.
lol, troll alert. pujara has been our highest scorer on A tours, unless those results dont count for you. he scored a match winning 96 in the WI to bring us victory. you have to know about Indian cricket in detail to understand these things. your logic is rooted in the basis that an uncapped India player can be compared with two test players. if that is the case, i leave you to your own imagination
lol, troll alert. pujara has been our highest scorer on A tours, unless those results dont count for you. he scored a match winning 96 in the WI to bring us victory. you have to know about Indian cricket in detail to understand these things. your logic is rooted in the basis that an uncapped India player can be compared with two test players. if that is the case, i leave you to your own imagination
Another fail and now it's getting predictable. Firstly, you don't need to state Pujara achievements every time. He has achieved well and its' commendable. But Kohli has achieved much more. So, there is a clear winner on that logic. But, it wouldn't surprise me that you start manipulating that by bringing some more of your crap, maybe starting with school cricket stats? Next, when you talking about potential which is so uncertain and unpredictable. Sanju Samson perhaps should be the highest as he did much more than both at 18. Really, you started this debate by comparing a player who has done nothing overseas vs a player who has shown class overseas. That same type logic can be applied to a uncapped player vs a capped player.
Another fail and now it's getting predictable. Firstly' date= you don't need to state Pujara achievements every time. He has achieved well and its' commendable. But Kohli has achieved much more. So, there is a clear winner on that logic. But, it wouldn't surprise me that you start manipulating that by bringing some more of your crap, maybe starting with school cricket stats? Next, when you talking about potential which is so uncertain and unpredictable. Sanju Samson perhaps should be the highest as he did much more than both at 18. Really, you started this debate by comparing a player who has done nothing overseas vs a player who has shown class overseas. That same type logic can be applied to a uncapped player vs a capped player.
again another fallacy you start with in each of your post to think that you are right. it doesnt work in reality. there is no sign that kohli has done better overseas. So A tour stats mean nothing for you. How the heck do you think selectors pick players for our test team? I didnt manipulate any stats. go on Cricinfo to see whether im right or wrong instead of accusing me of "crap", which is a really an intelligent way to argue with someone. lol, you are living in your own world to think that kohli has shown class overseas when i gave you stats about Pujara performing in overseas conditions. what do you do, you as usual it is in your arguments, deflect from the facts and leave the question unanswered. Also, an uncapped player like samson who only has 1 year of FC experience cannot be compared on a thread that has two members of the INDIAN CRICKET TEST TEAM. Read those words a couple of times and then they'll make sense. your argument fails because you are not arguing on the merits of the stats i present in front of you. Just using ad hominems to substantiate your non-fact based argument is silly to say at the least. you offer no facts to back your theory and hope people believe you. sad
Also, an uncapped player like samson who only has 1 year of FC experience cannot be compared on a thread that has two members of the INDIAN CRICKET TEST TEAM.
Lol, isn't that what I have been trying to say. You cannot compare a player who has been doing well internationally for 4 years against a player who just been doing for 1 year.
Lol' date=' isn't that what I have been trying to say[b']. You cannot compare a player who has been doing well internationally for 4 years against a player who just been doing for 1 year.
so A tours arent international cricket? :confused: and if you think A tour stats=school cricket stats then you really need to go back and enhance your cricket knowledge
so A tours arent international cricket? :confused:
Yes, A tours are not international cricket. And more important you judging a player who played against A teams vs a player who played against the national sides. Your whole argument is falling completely
Yes, A tours are not international cricket. And more important you judging a player who played against A teams vs a player who played against the national sides. Your whole argument is falling completely
:hysterical: please repeat this one more time for all ICFers so they can experience this moment again. no ICFer will take you seriously ever again. please emphasize which national sides Kohli has scored against and more importantly, who he has failed against and then you'll see whose argument is flailing.

^^^ Lol, never heard of a player's dreaming to play A tours. If you believe that, live well in that fantasy then. Using A tours as benchmark and then neglecting the achievements of some players at proper national level, that's two big wrongs and indeed hilariously.

^^^ Lol, never heard of a player's dreaming to play A tours. If you believe that, live well in that fantasy then. Using A tours as benchmark and then neglecting the achievements of some players at proper national level, that's two big wrongs and indeed hilariously.
so those ranji players go straight into the indian test team after playing on indian pattas because that'll determine how they do overseas. gotcha :cantstop: your refusal to acknowledge the importance of A tour shows the mindset of typical indian fans who want to see our batsmen dominate on pattas. the fact that A tours are sought by all cricketing boards is because they want their players to acclimatize to tough foreign conditions. you ignore the achievements of the only batsmen in our team who has done well on this tours consistently and expect me to take you seriously.

^^^^^ You have some obsession for one person. It's always dangerous and unhealthy to have this much obsession for one. You are making a big mess of yourself and it's better for you to quit. I always assume that one is sensible but you are trying your hardest to prove otherwise.

^^^^^ You have some obsession for one person. It's always dangerous and unhealthy to have this much obsession for one. You are making a big mess of yourself and it's better for you to quit. I always assume that one is sensible but you are trying your hardest to prove otherwise.
you didnt counter any of my arguments about ranji players or the importance of A tours and you think i should quit a forum about cricket. lulz also, you are using ad hominems as you have done repeatedly in your past posts on this thread with no logical argument. its ridiculous for you to ask me to quit when all i have given you is data and stats to back my claims while you keep coming with illogical statements that are substantiated with no proof and only serve to abuse the person you debate with. the quitting part would be right for someone (pun intended) who displays such characteristics

Kohli is a proven ODI player, Pujara is a promising test player. There isn't much to write about Pujara yet except that he has immense potential. He needs to stay fit and put together some consistent performances. Hopefully he gets to play in ODIs soon and be part of the XI for WC 2015 as well.

you didnt counter any of my arguments about ranji players or the importance of A tours and you think i should quit a forum about cricket. lulz
Now, you are losing the focus clearly. You need to make your mind up and be consistent with that. There is so much inconsistency out there and discrepancies done by yourself. For starters, you might wanna read over again this thread? And then no one is talking about the importance or lack of importance of A tours but rather your poor argument on how A tours are equivalent to real national level cricket. I repeat you cannot use A tours as the benchmark and then also dismiss achievements made by VK on proper national level. There is a big difference between both players, one has just started while another has been doing for some years.