The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Kya 'bad mouthing'?? Sach hi tho keh rahi hai.....One of my friends nearly got killed for over-taking a car belonging to a bunch of jaats.....he wasn't trying to race with them or anything.....bas jaldi mein tha.....uski gaadi rokh ke bekar mein lafda karne lage.....yuva indigenous jaats have a reputation for being extremely unreasonable......
+1 Specially the young ones. Mere school mein I have two three jaat batch mates. All that they are ever talking about is fighting and kiski zyada back hai and stuff. I am not generalising but all the jaats boys that I have met have been like this.

+1 Specially the young ones. Mere school mein I have two three jaat batch mates. All that they are ever talking about is fighting and kiski zyada back hai and stuff. I am not generalising but all the jaats boys that I have met have been like this.
Jats are kshatriya's. They are warriors.

Jats are kshatriya's. They are warriors.
Hardly an excuse for being knobheads.....saying that.....I do have a couple of good friends who are Jats......even they are obsessed with fighting and khushthi.....one of them is aada Sikh/ aada Jat waala saand.....har bar F-5 deni ki baat karta rehta hai......but I have to admit.....doing Keera alongside them is funny as hell.....:haha:......

Hardly an excuse for being knobheads.....saying that.....I do have a couple of good friends who are Jats......even they are obsessed with fighting and khushthi.....one of them is aada Sikh/ aada Jat waala saand.....har bar F-5 deni ki baat karta rehta hai......but I have to admit.....doing Keera alongside them is funny as hell.....:haha:......
Keera?

I am also a Rajput Kshatriya. My brother doesn't go around hitting people for no reason :dontknow:
What I meant was maybe some of them think that they are good for fighting and that they are meant to fight. My Sister's husband is also a Kshatriya but he's an investment banker/broker.

Anyway' date=' I am planning to leave PCM and take humanities with Maths and Economics. I love political Science! But I have no idea how I will convince dad. :(([/quote'] Just tell him straight and honestly. Try some facial expressions as well. Explain why as well. DON'T give anybody his phone number. They will instead ask him for your hand and marriage.

Anyway' date=' I am planning to leave PCM and take humanities with Maths and Economics. I love political Science! But I have no idea how I will convince dad. :(([/quote'] There is no need to study everything you like. Political Science can be learned on ur own. You definitely do not need to study it in school. Maths and Economics I like.