The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

In this thread itself he have a fellow CSK fan for company :giggle:
I am only a csk fan because I am currently residing in chennai, and that too during IPL. I am not a regionalist or a die-hard fan.

whoooa and now ur 37 bill..I need to get in on this betting gig pronto
Just don't be all of it every time like me. I am very lucky as well as unlucky. I have gone to 25 billion quite a few times and lost a bet and have gone back to 0.

Mostly single' date=' desperate guys are perverts[/quote'] I am not talking about rapists or extreme perverts. I am talking about normal perverts, which everybody are. And if you are thinking I am single and desperate, well I have to tell you, I haven't started working yet. I am studying now.

I am not talking about rapists or extreme perverts. I am talking about normal perverts, which everybody are. And if you are thinking I am single and desperate, well I have to tell you, I haven't started working yet. I am studying now.
There is nothing such as 'normal' perverts. There are normal people and then there are perverts. I thought its easier to have a girl friend when you are in college and studying. :hmmm: