Sreesanth counters Ponting!! - sets the stage for series!!

sandtest

Not sure when Aussies play their next test series in India, but I want India to prepare some square turners like the ones from Azhar-Wadekar days and grind them to dust under 3 days, Piyush, Bhajji and Kumble can be devastating on that - heck even SRT can create trouble!

Ponting is in his usual straight-shooting self. Till now , almost EVERYTHING he has said , he has done it. So we better watch out. Sreesanth is right though. The Aussies will have a tough fight on their hands. With Sachin back into the team and Yuvraj in the kind of the form he is in , we are amongst the red-hot batting line-ups in this world. Dunno what Sreesanth is doing commenting on ODIs. He doesnt belong there.

Not sure when Aussies play their next test series in India' date=' but I want India to prepare some square turners like the ones from Azhar-Wadekar days and grind them to dust under 3 days, Piyush, Bhajji and Kumble can be devastating on that - heck even SRT can create trouble![/quote'] I have no problems with that. The Aussie batsman with best technique to play spin - Damien Martyn - is missing too. I say prepare dust bowls and grind these buggers nose in the ground.

i was witnessed to a fight ( argument ) between two groups..of 3-3 people... i was one of the 3 in one side....and though we definitely were arguing for a wrong cause...but we were shouting at the top of our voice and were more aggressive... so even though we were wrong...we came out victorious.. when even if you hit a car....just give a mouthful non-stop...border line decisions will fall in your favour... if sree can not back up...with his performance...there are others who will give a backup.. there are yuvi..bhajji...uthappa..sree..sehwag..pathan...there are guys who will give it back....and back each other... go sree....shove some kurgi chilly up theirs..

I hope he backs up what he says with some solid performances. Otherwise these fighting words aren't worth anything. Guys like McGrath and Warne were big talkers, but they got it done on the pitch. Indians don't always live up to their big words. I remember Harbhajan Singh making some big statements before NZ toured India in 2003. He said something along the lines of, "I can't wait to grab the ball and have a go at those Kiwis". NZ would later embarrass India and Bhajji by drawing the Test series
Yeah like the 2005 aushes series were Macgrath said aussies would win 5-0. THEY LOST THE SERIES! What a twat. If an indian plyer did that you guys would never let it be forgotten.
Ok point taken ...to some extent :giggle: Beat Aus in Aus and I will fully buy the new India thing :D
Well we drew against these big talking unbeateable aussies last time we toured there. We would have won the series if not for cheating umpires. Remember all the talk they gave before the series of chin music and how we could not hndle short pitch bowling and how dada would be targeted. Dada slammed a ton in first test. Stop this bull of aussies talking and delivering all the time. Many times they talk and fall flat on their faces like the rest. Even more so in this new era, as they are weaker then they have ever been. Ponting will shut up soon as he will soon realise they will lose a lot more then they used to.