Er, Hello ?

Bongosamaj

CC was banned for two weeks because he was making pointless attacks at Bheembhai despite many efforts on a lot of people's parts to bring about a truce between two very important contributors to the board. The ban ran it's length more than a week back or so and not only is CC welcome here but wanted as well.

CC was banned for two weeks because he was making pointless attacks at Bheembhai despite many efforts on a lot of people's parts to bring about a truce between two very important contributors to the board. The ban ran it's length more than a week back or so and not only is CC welcome here but wanted as well.
Do you have the ignore feature? That can save some fights from escalating...maybe.

Guest dada_rocks

Many people have ruckus here in course of debate but he was the only character who will enter the forum after a week or so and in his very post wud be found inflaming someone, obviously looking for fight.. I guess 2-3 week ban given it was not permanent doesn't hurt anybody.. And yes once in a while eating humble pie hurts nobody.. :giggle:

he was banned not just for the abuse .. there was lot more that was said by CC which I dont feel necessary to divulge. minus the abuse and the multiple personality syndrome ... Any abuse will be dealt with.
I think you guys should make up . After all this is just a message board , something too trivial in the bigger equation of life.