Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

All good.. Saadhu Vachan.. But all the charity, bending backwards has to start with BJP Govts., Modi, Gujarat Police, IB etc? They too have their own 'human rights' just like Cong govts., NIA, CBI etc...
woh toh hoga hi - Cong is in power so they will investigate BJP ; if BJP comes to power, they will investigate Cong :winky:

I don't think anybody disputed when GHC indicted Maya Kodnani etc.. If guilt officers get indicted in this fake encounter, by all means punish them.. But there's shouldn't be 'selected' investigation. Then investigate all other fake encounters in other states..

Will never happen.. They got a good opportunity when ABV was PM.. Lost it...
ABV is not sonia gandhi. People like him only come once in a lifetime. Even though I am a modi supporter, no one can ever compare to vajpayeeji. chewtiya congress still hasnt given him his Bharat Ratna :sad:

ABV is not sonia gandhi. People like him only come once in a lifetime. Even though I am a modi supporter' date=' no one can ever compare to vajpayeeji. chewtiya congress still hasnt given him his Bharat Ratna :sad:[/quote'] Who cares about Bharath Ratna any more? as long as PM's done good job all is well. [Just wait for some time MMS will get one]

Will never happen.. They got a good opportunity when ABV was PM.. Lost it...
they won't investigate the Gandhis but they will definitely investigate a lot of other things which have happened in the UPA Govt. and various Cong led State Govts. in the last 9 years.
ABV is not sonia gandhi. People like him only come once in a lifetime. Even though I am a modi supporter' date=' no one can ever compare to vajpayeeji. chewtiya congress still hasnt given him his Bharat Ratna :sad:[/quote'] AtalJi doesn't need a Bharat Ratna to prove his greatness :hatsoff:

Again S-G' date=' you must be very clear that this change in position. Encounters are reality all over India. SHould that be the case is debatable ? You cannot conveniently use that argument for the anti Modi rhetoric.[/quote'] Encounters happen all over the world. Just look at the recent Boston attacks, they were "terrorists" and thus it was celebrated when they were killed/captured. This is why the terrorists angle is the most important thing and it is purposefully being derailed here. We talk about why cannot India act like America in tackling terrorism. The reasons are very clear as long as there are so-called liberals or seculars within India politics and even here. This is not an exclusive case, remember the Batla House encounter or even 26/11, we have a long list of conspiracies theories who continue to deny that there are Muslim terrorism in India and rather focus on anti-Hindu sentiments. Can you imagine the outcry there would have been in India had there been something like how police worked on the Boston attacks here.

Who cares about Bharath Ratna any more? as long as PM's done good job all is well. [Just wait for some time MMS will get one]
whole country will be laughing that day :hysterical:
AtalJi doesn't need a Bharat Ratna to prove his greatness :hatsoff:
:hatsoff: still i wanted to get a glimpse of him back in public :((

:hatsoff: still i wanted to get a glimpse of him back in public :((
no chance of that :( he is too ill to come out in public ever again - if he does get the Bharat Ratna, it will be in his home (as Pandit Bhimsen Joshi got it) and then also I don't expect any photos to be allowed :(

Innocent till proven guilty. Have we disbanded that already ? At least in OJ's case, one could argue of travesty of justice. Here all I see from haters is "dadaji ki kahaani" type stories to suit the agenda. Great similarities between right winger in US and left winger / liberals in India.
Yeah, that applies only to Modi and not to Ishrat. :hysterical:

When you are not ready to apply same rule to Modi ' date=' why you expect it from others ?[/quote'] going around in circles... its okay to hang Modi without trial, but a girl traveling with 3 terrorists should be given benefit of doubt...

BOa-H_ZCMAEbgWy.jpg Well, hopefully answers to those doubters. There is so much evidence on this and none have offered a proper counter argument.
You are trying too hard , if you show this they will tell only NIA produced document is right. Better you just post whatever you have and leave it there , no use asking 'others' to believe.

going around in circles... its okay to hang Modi without trial' date=' but a girl traveling with 3 terrorists should be given benefit of doubt...[/quote'] Funny thing is people not even question why media headline is about Ishrat only , why don't it should be 3 terrorists and one suspect killed in encounter.

Funny thing is people not even question why media headline is about Ishrat only ' date=' why don't it should be 3 terrorists and one suspect killed in encounter.[/quote'] because it makes it easier to build the narrative around Modi, as she was the suspected suicide bomber that would target Modi