Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Reopening the thread since everyone is continuing with the same tharkipana and now without warning making it very difficult to open Chit Chat threads in office. Please confine tharki pics to this and the Never Ending Thread only.
wwwooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!! L'Etranger for world leader!!!! i love you man!!!! :two_thumbs_up: :icflove::yay::hatsoff:

Lodging an official protest against this thread to the MBs of ICF. :protest: Yesterday only, I introduced a couple of sharp 8-9 year olds to this site, and now I don't want them to sit on these kind of threads day and night. Please restrict ICF to cricketing debates, timepass discussions and trolling (:dance: :dance:) only. I hope the MBs of ICF have some GSR.

Lodging an official protest against this thread to the MBs of ICF. :protest: Yesterday only, I introduced a couple of sharp 8-9 year olds to this site, and now I don't want them to sit on these kind of threads day and night. Please restrict ICF to cricketing debates, timepass discussions and trolling (:dance: :dance:) only. I hope the MBs of ICF have some GSR.
We should educate children :agree: