Tendulkar's Losing 100's

living

Whats his average chasing 280+ totals? Whats his average in finals? Whats his average when batting in any other position other than opener(1 & 2)? I have few more questions but lets start with these. Thanks
Why should I answer those questions? You made the assertion. You back it up.
India's only worlcup winninG captain KAPIL DEV'S words: ""Figures say that Sachin has not been able to perform under pressure," "Sachin has big records to his name but until he wins matches for India in these conditions, people will raise fingers at him."
Yes And how did Sachin respond? A 91 and 82 in the next 2 test matches and then 4 50's in 7 matches in the ODI series including 2 90s. At least 3 of those innings were matchwinning. The problem is when Sachin fails, no one else around him stands up, so then what happens is people look back at the Sachin wicket as being the crucial point in the match . So we blame him for the loss. Let me ask you this ... how any times have we had a big total to chase and still won after losing Sachin early? I can tell you the answer. The last time such a thing happened was October 2005, when we had to chase 299 and still won after losing Sachin early. This is the only time in the past 30 winning run chases such a thing has happened (where we lose Sachin early and still won a big run chase). So what does that say about the rest of our team? Where have they been? In all of our other big run chases recently that we have won, Sachin has been the man that has set it up for us. That shows how crucial he is to the team. The majority of his last 7 innings against Australia were when he was coming back from a long-term injury (DLF & ICC champions cup he came back from injury, 2003-04 in Aus he came back from injury). I mean in Ponting's last 5 matches against Windies he has averaged a meager 19. Does that mean Australia should not play him next time they play West Indies? So that statistic is taken out of context, but it does show that Australia have had some success against him of late, but it doesnt automatically warrant him to be dropped.If he doesnt perform at all over these next few months then OK, perhaps he should step down, but as it stands 1 failure in an otherwise very good year for Sachin does not warrant him to be dropped. I mean should Australia drop Symonds or Hodge?