The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

Thank You and apologies accepted. I didn't mean to be insensitive to you but I had no choice after you started with a smiley over dose. I knew which way it was going down the road. I have given you early warnings as well - you are new on this website and it is in your best interests if you understand a little with of forum etiquette. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2493261&postcount=47 FYI - here is an honest feedback to you for a discussion on an online forum (you can take it or leave it). You restrict your argument on one thread to that thread itself, do not go around running amok on other forums/threads. Do not over abuse smileys (the other person can do it as well) - it is irritating and down right insulting.
So in the process of one guys learning and another ones teaching him , others have to suffer. I think this is going on in every section of ICF.

And you know when that started? When you made the claim - "I can do more for the poor than you can ever imagine" (or something to that effect). THIS when you have zero knowledge of what I do - apart from a cursory glance at my posts.
sorry for the language, but i get a bit hyper when someone insults my profession.

You are right in that aspect. I don't disagree.
That's the reason I support Modi. After 2002 riots there is no more riots happened in last 10+years,things are turning into normal. So iam giving him benefit of doubt and hope he does well for country.Whatever happened in Gujarat wont repeat in entire country even if Modi wants it. But lot of vested interests not allowing things to become normal, so they always bring out this bogey of Modi being a monster. I guess Muslims are more afraid because of rumor spreading by vested interests rather than real fear.

So in the process of one guys learning and another ones teaching him , others have to suffer. I think this is going on in every section of ICF.
Sorry - I think I am responsible for the decreasing quality, I will avoid.
sorry for the language' date=' but i get a bit hyper when someone insults my profession.[/quote'] Chill, it happens. I am sensitive to these things - you won't see my doing that again.

That's the reason I support Modi. After 2002 riots there is no more riots happened in last 10+years' date='things are turning into normal. [b']So iam giving him benefit of doubt and hope he does well for country.Whatever happened in Gujarat wont repeat in entire country even if Modi wants it. But lot of vested interests not allowing things to become normal, so they always bring out this bogey of Modi being a monster. I guess Muslims are more afraid because of rumor spreading by vested interests rather than real fear.
I want to give him the benefit of doubt but I fear that it may repeat.

Is that correct? Editing means that you never said it. I think that the post should be there as a record for the future? I don't mind editing btw.
Not your post , BIC reply you quoted. Just check the post you quoted & one edited by BIC.

Clinton was banging a no-name intern ' date='not some WalStreet Moghul's wife -that would have had a different impact altogether wouldn't it. [/quote'] Indeed. But in this case, the uninformed position must give Nehru the green light- if he slept with 'technically', his bosses wife, which his boss knew of (apparently) and didnt object to, it then directly lends to the argument when Nehru & Jinnah's quarrel was brought to the boss, the boss influenced the decision in Nehru's favor. Since we are beneficiaries of Nehru's curried favor ( by being Indians), it directly lends to the idea that India benefitted from Nehru-Edwina affair far more than it lost. Any conceivable influence nehru imparted that determined the borders of our nation favourably is a far bigger positive long term gain over any conceivable economic benefit or windfall of it subsequently that may've been the price. Yep. Which is why i dont think the implications of Nehru-Edwina is of negative consequence to India. Realistically, it most likely played no part in events (the 1940s Brits would've been too prudish to use wife's amorous affairs to try and influence another gentleman - Radcliffe's- opinion anyways) but if it did play a part, its far greater odds that it went well for India instead of not so well.

you dont know the shyte this hypocrite has said over the past two days to me. firs he insults my profession' date=' then he says i dont care about the poor. Both of those two things I take very seriously. He should have refrained from that before being the first one to get personal[/quote'] Bringing in parents and wives/children is simply a red line you cannot cross. Expect to be warned or banned for a second transgression of this sort. It does not matter what type of provocation you suffer, that is a thin red line you simply cannot cross, period. If he insults you and what you care for, perhaps you should take it like a man and give back some to him without involving his relations. To bring in parents and relations, simply shows that you are a 20-something with a 15 year old grade-10 guy's EQ.

^ I dont need you to tell me what my IQ is. For me, he crossed the "red line: when he said those things, but the issue has been sorted out now, so it doesnt matter. btw, you said "it does not matter what type of provocation you suffer" well actually it does and this is where you and I differ. Plus, if you feel i said anything wrong, report it instead of giving long essays. PS: Kindly dont respond to any of my posts in the future.

^ I dont need you to tell me what my IQ is. For me, he crossed the "red line: when he said those things, but the issue has been sorted out now, so it doesnt matter. btw, you said "it does not matter what type of provocation you suffer" well actually it does and this is where you and I differ. Plus, if you feel i said anything wrong, report it instead of giving long essays. PS: Kindly dont respond to any of my posts in the future.
Learn to read. I said EQ, not IQ. We dont care what your personal red line is. I am simply stating to you ICF policy and what general code of conduct in any messageboard is: family insults are off limits. Adhere to it or expect to be booted out of here. We do not cater to personal 'red lines' here. There is a general policy in place- i suggest you find out what it is before justifying yourself. PS: For a so-called medical student, you sure have a weak definition of what 'long essays are'. I'd expect it well within the reach of failed med school applicants to power through 2000 word articles, nevermind 300-400 word ones,nevermind so-called successful ones. Maybe standards are different in baja California.

Learn to read. I said EQ, not IQ. We dont care what your personal red line is. I am simply stating to you ICF policy and what general code of conduct in any messageboard is: family insults are off limits. Adhere to it or expect to be booted out of here. We do not cater to personal 'red lines' here. There is a general policy in place- i suggest you find out what it is before justifying yourself. PS: For a so-called medical student, you sure have a weak definition of what 'long essays are'. I'd expect it well within the reach of failed med school applicants to power through 2000 word articles, nevermind 300-400 word ones,nevermind so-called successful ones. Maybe standards are different in baja California.
I am gonna be a medical student, so no point in saying so-called. Also, I already told you I live in Southern California, but you have a problem of not reading well. If you dont care about my personal red line, then no point in discussing anything further with you. As I said before, kindly dont respond to my posts. Simply time to put you on my ignore list.

I am gonna be a medical student' date=' so no point in saying so-called. Also, I already told you I live in [b']Southern California, but you have a problem of not reading well. If you dont care about my personal red line, then no point in discussing anything further with you. As I said before, kindly dont respond to my posts. Simply time to put you on my ignore list.
To some, the real southern california is Baja California, so technically, i am not wrong and i didnt read you incorrectly. :haha::haha: PS: Put me wherever you like in your UserCP. I will respond to what i feel like. That is not your perview to control.