The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

But you cannot argue that the policy sucks when it clearly has succeded in another state. Yep, we can have corruption for 30-40 years or more easily to FUBAR a plan. Try implementing a policy in Paki Punjab and see how competently it gets carried out in another 100 years, nevermind 30. No, that is not what you SAID. You SAID 'that is what he is'. Nowhere in your entire post did you say that he was attempting to be neutral. You said 'that is what he is'. I want you to own up to the fact that you said he is neutral & objective towards modi when you MEANT to say that he 'tries/pretends' to be neutral & objective towards modi.
but the policy has only succeeded in Kerala because of primarily the remittance economy. When 31 percent of your GDP comes to a hilt, what will you do? again, as I said in the post before, I expected a keyboard moron like you to be able to comprehend that I said he was trying to be an objective-anti Modi critique but in reality was ideologically opposed to Modi, therefore he wasnt neutral :wall:

]Apparently receiving BJ's in California is a way to understand ground realities better than to work for the government. I'm sure California can't certify idiots as cardiologists. You can get a degree abs go to California by throwing money' date= but the average IQ remains the same. Sad realities of life. I pity future patients of such cardiologists. :((
again the king of assumptions is back with his BS. i pity the committee that gave you your PHD. Surely there are more people in india qualified for those degrees :(( Getting blowjobs at Macys=not understanding ground realities of India Lahori Logic of the Delhi Nerd is outstanding :bow: Delhi Nerd strikes with logic that only he can come up with that i will be a bad cardiologist because of my arguments for Modi. I shudder for those who have to bear you

lulz for the past 5-6 posts' date=' I have repeatedly in basic english told you my position on DM's neutrality and your best answer is to say I have bad English skills. Really poor. [/quote'] Because you didnt own up to your mistake. I havnt defended DM to the hilt. I have criticized and analyzed your position to the hilt. I've barely addressed DM and his position. The spotlight is on *you* and you are squirming. LOL. I've had american healthcare. Its better if you think a band aid costing 30 bucks against your premium is 'better'. Ask Canadians who've had necessary procedures done, the waitlist follows laws of triage, not govt. beurocracy. Oh and we also have higher life expectancy than you, so much for 'better healthcare'. :haha:

Because you didnt own up to your mistake. I havnt defended DM to the hilt. I have criticized and analyzed your position to the hilt. I've barely addressed DM and his position. The spotlight is on *you* and you are squirming. LOL. I've had american healthcare. Its better if you think a band aid costing 30 bucks against your premium is 'better'. Ask Canadians who've had necessary procedures done, the waitlist follows laws of triage, not govt. beurocracy. Oh and we also have higher life expectancy than you, so much for 'better healthcare'. :haha:
because there was no mistake in the first place. yes you have defended him and now you are backtracking like a moron. Lage raho i have had american healthcare too. we dont have lotteries for our people who need surgical procedures :two_thumbs_up:

Delhi Nerd strikes with logic that only he can come up with that i will be a bad cardiologist because of my arguments on this forum lead him to assume that. I shudder for those who have to bear him on a daily basis. Did the mother put him up for adoption? It seems likely :hmmm:

but the policy has only succeeded in Kerala because of primarily the remittance economy. When 31 percent of your GDP comes to a hilt' date= what will you do? You expect people to comprehend ' he was trying to be an objective anti-modi' from saying 'that is what he is' while highlighting 'objectively anti-modi' from my post ? Sorry, then you expect others to be equally daft at English as you are. 'That is what he is' is not the same as 'that is what he is trying to be'. Try again, or just grow a pair and learn to own up to your feck-ups. Besides, you are not neutral, so i dont see the point on why he has to be neutral.
No, their success is not due to remittance, because as i explained, Kerala's government has delivered more, despite a smaller budget than Gujrat and Maharastra. Asking 'what will you do when remittences stop' is as assinine as sayign 'what will Jharkhand do when coal mines are exhausted'. It has no relevance to WHAT they are doing with their money. HDI data clearly shows that what kerala is doing with their money is far more than what Modi has done with his state's money. Therefore, the disparity in Bengal and Kerala cannot be explained as theoretically flawed but as implementally flawed in the case of Bengal. Otherwise, remittence or no remittence, Kerala with a smaller budget doesnt get to do more than Gujrat's government with a bigger budget without being better government, period.

No' date=' their success is not due to remittance, because as i explained, [b']Kerala's government has delivered more, despite a smaller budget than Gujrat and Maharastra. Asking 'what will you do when remittences stop' is as assinine as sayign 'what will Jharkhand do when coal mines are exhausted'. It has no relevance to WHAT they are doing with their money. HDI data clearly shows that what kerala is doing with their money is far more than what Modi has done with his state's money. Therefore, the disparity in Bengal and Kerala cannot be explained as theoretically flawed but as implementally flawed in the case of Bengal. Otherwise, remittence or no remittence, Kerala with a smaller budget doesnt get to do more than Gujrat's government with a bigger budget without being better government, period. You expect people to comprehend ' he was trying to be an objective anti-modi' from saying 'that is what he is' while highlighting 'objectively anti-modi' from my post ? Sorry, then you expect others to be equally daft at English as you are. 'That is what he is' is not the same as 'that is what he is trying to be'. Try again, or just grow a pair and learn to own up to your feck-ups. Besides, you are not neutral, so i dont see the point on why he has to be neutral.
Kerala has a much smaller population than gujarat. you still cant get this through your puny head. Its the remittances that make the difference, not the policy. Lol again, growing a pair and manning up, thats your line of argument and then you claim others to be devoid of logic :giggle:

because there was no mistake in the first place.
Yes there was. As i said you are not man enough to admit your mistakes. You said 'that is what he is', which means you AGREE that he is objectively anti-Modi. You meant to say 'that is what he TRIES TO BE'. That is where your mistake is.
yes you have defended him and now you are backtracking like a moron. Lage raho
Show me where I've defended his position. I've said he's justified his position more than you have yours, which is empirically supportive, since he spends more time critiquing Modi (thus justifying his position) while you spend more time arguing against Modi haters but not on why you support him (which would be supporting your position). I've not said that his position is objective or not.
i have had american healthcare too. we dont have lotteries for our people who need surgical procedures :two_thumbs_up:
We dont either. We didnt get to have higher life expectancy than you guys without having a better healthcare system.

Yes there was. As i said you are not man enough to admit your mistakes. You said 'that is what he is', which means you AGREE that he is objectively anti-Modi. You meant to say 'that is what he TRIES TO BE'. That is where your mistake is. Show me where I've defended his position. I've said he's justified his position more than you have yours, which is empirically supportive, since he spends more time critiquing Modi (thus justifying his position) while you spend more time arguing against Modi haters but not on why you support him (which would be supporting your position). I've not said that his position is objective or not. We dont either. We didnt get to have higher life expectancy than you guys without having a better healthcare system.
read this, go to a mirror and feel embarassed and remember you admitted Canada doesnt have a lottery system. http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2008/08/06/in-canada-doctors-use-lottery-to-drop-patients/ :two_thumbs_up:

Kerala has a much smaller population than gujarat. you still cant get this through your puny head. Its the remittances that make the difference' date=' not the policy. [/quote'] Kerala's budget: 49,965 crores (2011). Population: 33 million. Gujarat's budget: 114,450 crores (2013). Population: 60 million. who has a greater For people who cant accept their mistakes, obviously that is what i say and demonstrate. As i have done with you.

read this' date=' go to a mirror and feel embarassed and remember you admitted Canada doesnt have a lottery system. [url']http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2008/08/06/in-canada-doctors-use-lottery-to-drop-patients/ :two_thumbs_up:
As usual, you are establishing your case of being a dishonest liar some more. I said 'we dont either' to your charge of lotteries to surgical procedures. Your article, as usual, doesnt say anything about surgeries. It talks about primary care doctors. Meaning, GPs. Yet more lies of yours are exposed.

Delhi Nerd, Chipku, and Commie Bong all have given great laughs tonight. Thank you for that. Some have equated sexual acts to define a person's knowledge on India :hehe: Some have also equated sexual acts to argue that this would lead to me being a bad cardiologist :hehe: (Hint: some just refers to the Delhi nerd who cant argue, so makes fake assumptions about people) but alas, I have to go to sleep. thanks for the entertainment modi baiters. it was refreshing to know how low the IQ of people on the left really is :bye: :goodnight:

As usual, you are establishing your case of being a dishonest liar some more. I said 'we dont either' to your charge of lotteries to surgical procedures. Your article, as usual, doesnt say anything about surgeries. It talks about primary care doctors. Meaning, GPs. Yet more lies of yours are exposed.
here is another http://thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/funding/are-you-winning-the-canadian-health-care-lottery/ now have fun with your Canadian socialized medicine while I will enjoy my private Californian health care :two_thumbs_up:

Delhi Nerd, Chipku, and Commie Bong all have given great laughs tonight. Thank you for that. Some have equated sexual acts to define a person's knowledge on India :hehe: Some have also equated sexual acts to argue that this would lead to me being a bad cardiologists :hehe: (Hint: some just refers to the Delhi nerd who cant argue, so makes fake assumptions about people) but alas, I have to go to sleep. thanks for the entertainment modi baiters. it was refreshing to know how low the IQ of people on the left really is :bye: :goodnight:
low enough to deliver the highest human development Index of all states in India. I dunno about you, but most Indians will take that. Goodnight. next time you try twisting facts and passing off lies again, i will be watching you.

here is another http://thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/funding/are-you-winning-the-canadian-health-care-lottery/ now have fun with your Canadian socialized medicine while I will enjoy my private Californian health care :two_thumbs_up:
So where does it say lottery on surgery required patients ? You enjoy your 1 million dollar 'quick service' while i take my superior normal service for free. :haha:

Oh, I'm in California. Oh I'm a Gujju, Oh I make money, Oh I'm a future cardiologist. But wait oh - Kejriwal is a dictator, Dreze/Amartya Sen are failed economists, Einstein was responsible for Japan bombings and Kejriwal wrote Lokpal draft alone. :hysterical: One needs supreme dementia to make this stuff up. This is like Nawan Shehenshah Saheb's Afridi's batting! The icing on the cake - I can donate more to the poor by earning a degree in California :haha: (by paying money of course) and receiving BJ's in Macy's. But, my diapers are so wet that I can't even comprehend simple English. :whine:

Oh' date=' I'm in California. Oh I'm a Gujju, Oh I make money, Oh I'm a future cardiologist. But wait oh - Kejriwal is a dictator, Dreze/Amartya Sen are failed economists, Einstein was responsible for Japan bombings and Kejriwal wrote Lokpal draft alone. :hysterical: One needs supreme dementia to make this stuff up. This is like Nawan Shehenshah Saheb's Afridi's batting! The icing on the cake - I can donate more to the poor by earning a degree in California :haha: (by paying money of course) and receiving BJ's in Macy's. [b']But, my diapers are so wet that I can't even comprehend simple English. :whine:
:haha::haha: apparently a guy who can pass MCAT (though TBH i dunno how low California's bottom of the barrell universities' MCAT requirements are) is a ghonchu #1 when comming to basic english phrases like 'that is what he is' and thinks it means the same as 'that is what he pretends/tries to be'. Maybe he is a medical student in California. Baja California, that is. :haha:

:haha::haha: apparently a guy who can pass MCAT (though TBH i dunno how low California's bottom of the barrell universities' MCAT requirements are) is a ghonchu #1 when comming to basic english phrases like 'that is what he is' and thinks it means the same as 'that is what he pretends/tries to be'. Maybe he is a medical student in California. Baja California, that is. :haha:
He may have asked someone else to take the examination for him - Oppa Modi style. You can't make up that sh!t. His argumentative capabilities are lesser than a 1-year old. He makes a claim X (out of thin air) and when you ask to prove his claim X; we will say that because you have not contradicted X - X stands TRUE. The great Greek philosophers would be laughing their intestines off listening to such so called "arguments". The best part is that he thinks he knows the ground realities of India sitting in bloody California and then gives me (someone who works on the ground in India) lectures on his supposed "impact factor".

:agree: and people still treat him as the "mahatma" :(( sardar patel should have been given father of country title, or netaji
With all due respect to Sardar Patel and netaji, I would say they come no where near for being compared with Gandhi. Gandhi transcends boundaries of nations, religions while others can be termed just as great politicians or personalities.