India WC champions or just 20/20 Cup

manali

Quit trolling' date=' manali, or you are out.[/quote'] I think this is like the 501st warning given to this guy. That hasnt stopped him one bit. The Mods do have huge reservoirs of patience i have to say. But its fun to have this guy posting trash. It shows how much India's domination and rise had penetrated his psyche. We know we are doing well if have lots of trolls like this ! Way to go Manali boy !:two_thumbs_up:
He was banned for a week or two earlier as well. No one' date=' except spammers or chronic abusers, gets a permanent ban the first or second time round but this character is using up his lifelines pretty damn fast.[/quote'] But whats the point of giving him second chances when it is as clear as daylight that he isnt gonna change his ways ? What are we going to do ? Ban him again for 2 more weeks , allow him , ban him again ? How long is this useless cycle going to continue ? The last straw was when he posted a very sarcastically titled video on Dravid couple of days ago.
But whats the point of giving him second chances when it is as clear as daylight that he isnt gonna change his ways ? What are we going to do ? Ban him again for 2 more weeks , allow him , ban him again ? How long is this useless cycle going to continue ? The last straw was when he posted a very sarcastically titled video on Dravid couple of days ago.
Most likely you are right, Sriram. He doesn't look like a character who is going to quit trolling. But the alternative of allowing permanent bans on first and second infractions run the risk of misjudgement leading to losing someone who was perhaps not a troll.
It's not *that* annoying' date=' we need a couple anoying padosee posters to kick around anyways. :D[/quote'] I agree with that. I find manali quite a character and have a good laugh at most of his posts, but a lot of our members seem to take him a bit too seriously. Par saali naukri hi aisi hai, have to sacrifice personal enjoyment to general consensus.
It's not *that* annoying' date=' we need a couple anoying padosee posters to kick around anyways. :D[/quote'] Amen ! His jabs are quite enjoyable actually.. Comes and goes in one line.. :D But I couldnt take it when he insulted Dravid, that was way over the limit ! But yea, let him stay... :two_thumbs_up: