With Irfan Pathan "injured" - if you were the selector...

I HOPE THIS WILL SATISFY YOU RKT' date=' ILL POST HIS VIDEOS WHERE HE BOWLS CLOSE TO 140 AND MID 140'S[/quote'] I would say, dont go by words. Words are always exaggerated. I dont believe anything said by ex-cricketers, cricket coaches now until I watch myself.

Personally I think this guy is ready and very talented, very good run up action, seams, swings at pace, very fit and has excellent domestic and A tour for couple of years, DADA also rates him very highly and I think he could be India's strike bowler, just worrying sign of late that he seemed slower in IPL and ODI'S then what I have seen him bowling for last two years.

Personally I think this guy is ready and very talented' date=' very good run up action, seams, swings at pace, very fit and has excellent domestic and A tour for couple of years, DADA also rates him very highly and I think he could be India's strike bowler, just worrying sign of late that he seemed slower in IPL and ODI'S then what I have seen him bowling for last two years.[/quote'] I still wonder where have you seen him bowler in last 2 years other than a few T20s, domestic one day and ODIs and one Duleep trophy final and in most of them he clocked pace between 135-142K which tells you he is sharp, but not really quick by any means.