ICF 2013 Ashes: Superselector Fantasy League

Teams "PunjabiByNature" and "Fantasy XI" will be deleted if they dont notify OP before the start of 2nd Ashes test match. Confirmation of being an ICF poster will reinstate your team into the league. :orderorder:
PunjabiByNature is an ICF poster ... Ask anyone here ... No need to harass the poor fellow. I have no idea about Fantasy XI
From OP PunjabiByNature profile page on ICF: http://indiancricketfans.com/member.php?u=29265 If his name on ICF is similar to his team name, he doesn't need to notify OP as per OP itself.
I am a fairly new ICF poster... i dont know every single poster on this website. Also, that is regarding prize distribution.... you should still notify OP if you have created a team because many outsiders have tried to join already and I have deleted their teams.
I am a fairly new ICF poster... i dont know every single poster on this website. Also' date=' that is regarding prize distribution.... you should still notify OP if you have created a team because many outsiders have tried to join already and I have deleted their teams.[/quote'] Good then. PM him on the profile I gave earlier. I am sure he will reply soon. Just wait for a few more days and if he doesn't reply, then go ahead and delete his team.

ATTENTION: OP has a new scheme for the team managers for this competition. There are 24 teams in the 2013 ICF Ashes SS Fantasy League.... OP is thinking of making 12 teams of 2 team managers in which both managers partner up and their scores will be combined together. I need for all participants to give me a yes to this scheme to reveal further details. ok from me:two_thumbs_up:

ATTENTION: OP has a new scheme for the team managers for this competition. There are 24 teams in the 2013 ICF Ashes SS Fantasy League.... OP is thinking of making 12 teams of 2 team managers in which both managers partner up and their scores will be combined together. I need for all participants to give me a yes to this scheme to reveal further details. :orderorder:
kya faltu idea leke aya hai :cantstop: phir bhi KPXI ke saath partnership karne ko ready hu :dance: