10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

good to see that you dont like it when you are on the recieving end of Passive-Aggressive responses ... But keep waiting dont let go on the hope :nice:
Good to see that you have nothing cogent to contribute to a topic you brought up in the first place. Vacuous positions of hinduvta elements are pretty easy to expose, isnt it ? All it took was two posts from me to shut up the hinduvtas like you about so-called hindu claims to RJB at BM site.:nice:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: lol you actually took the trouble to dig up the post# despite me telling you that I purposely gave you the silent treatment .. :fishing: dont lose hope yet :nice: :agree:
Taking an extra 30 seconds to load a new tab and find the post to further demonstrate the vacuousness of the hinduvta elements like yourself is well worth the time. You call it 'silent treatment', i call it 'you got nothing to say and too childish to amend your views or present a riposte'. Ie, empty noise.- which most of your hinduvta movement can be classified as: empty & brainless noise. I consider it time well spent.

Biggest communal violence in 1947 when Nehru chacha was busy taking care of minority british Mount Batten and his wife :cantstop: Rajeev mama opened Babri masjid for worship to hindus even though it was lying dormant for 30-40 years there by helping minority hindu fanatics. Rajeev mama justified rape and murder of sikhs as saying the ground will shake when trees fall. Rajeev mama was taking care of minority italian in the country when Hindus where kicked out of Kashmir Rajeev mama refused to bomb terror locations in Pakistan since elections were coming and he wanted muslim vote. This way he put the soldiers under the bus Rajeev mama again was busy taking care of minority italians while the India army conducted revenge attacks on Kashmiris ...sad but true. 100's of sikhs were killed and women molested in the name of anti terror operations in Punjab in the 1990s as Congress continued to make sure minorities like Sonia and Quottrochi were take care off. Even though congress has been in power for longer than any party, they have made sure the majority North easterners have not integrated to mainland India. They have also made sure 100's of majority manipuris are being killed and raped in the name of national integrity by our troops. While 5% of our troops are stupid the remaining have blindly supported the country and its political leadership. But in the name of equality our great leaders have made sure the entire army suffers from poor salary and equipmeent and living conditions. Not to forget the maoists came to power when congress refused to do anything with greedy but minority upper caste and rich people. Even now kongress helps minorities like Ambani and British petorleum to increase prices at will while not caring for the majority. Congress always works for minorities. Please vote for them.

Taking an extra 30 seconds to load a new tab and find the post to further demonstrate the vacuousness of the hinduvta elements like yourself is well worth the time. You call it 'silent treatment', i call it 'you got nothing to say and too childish to amend your views or present a riposte'. Ie, empty noise.- which most of your hinduvta movement can be classified as: empty & brainless noise. I consider it time well spent.
Dayummm....that is game, set and match to you. Never on the inter-webs have I seen such a convincing ass whooping. :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: Mortal-Kombat1.jpg

Dayummm....that is game, set and match to you. Never on the inter-webs have I seen such a convincing ass whooping. :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: Mortal-Kombat1.jpg
really? you should see the ass-whooping surajmal gave to raddish curry in the "religious fundamentalism thread", which is unfortunately locked now.

really? you should see the ass-whooping surajmal gave to raddish curry in the "religious fundamentalism thread"' date=' which is unfortunately locked now.[/quote'] If you mean a bit of hinduvta nonsense and warping of Indian history to suit hinduvta perspective, which I missed due to thread getting locked before I could come back to ICF, sure. :haha:

:hatsoff: Now watch, none of the Hinduvta elements here will engage me in the Babri masjid debate because of how brutally I will expose their shyte.

:hatsoff: Now watch, none of the Hinduvta elements here will engage me in the Babri masjid debate because of how brutally I will expose their shyte.
Apne muh miyan mithoo. One would think, a person who has gotten bytch slapped in 2 different threads inside of a week will stop acting like clumped ass hair. I think it is time for you to conjure up a new id and start afresh with your prachaar of Bong Greatness. Your present iteration has lost its spunk. We eagerly await. Otherwise, we are utterly rudderless.

Apne muh miyan mithoo. One would think, a person who has gotten bytch slapped in 2 different threads inside of a week will stop acting like clumped ass hair.
Which two threads ? I failed to respond to your previous shyte because I wasn't logged on when you posted that hinduvta crap.
I think it is time for you to conjure up a new id and start afresh with your prachaar of Bong Greatness. Your present iteration has lost its spunk. We eagerly await. Otherwise, we are utterly rudderless.
I guess that is the standard baniya hinduvta response.

Which two threads ? I failed to respond to your previous shyte because I wasn't logged on when you posted that hinduvta crap.
When I asked you regarding VHP involvement in BJP, from which you ran away like a little *****. And naturally yesterday. But keep the excuses coming.
I guess that is the standard baniya hinduvta response.
:hysterical:

When I asked you regarding VHP involvement in BJP' date=' from which you ran away like a little *****. [b']And naturally yesterday. But keep the excuses coming. :hysterical:
I was offline when you posted and the thread got locked. As usual, hinduvta = zero knowledge of Indian history is all that we can take away from that thread. As I demonstrated earlier to shut up Bossbhai, hinduvta claim over Babri Masjid is non-existant.

I was offline when you posted and the thread got locked. As usual' date=' hinduvta = zero knowledge of Indian history is all that we can take away from that thread.[/quote'] You were logged on for another half hour. :hysterical:

You were logged on for another half hour. :hysterical:
Err no, I wasn't logged on for another half an hour before the thread got locked. In anycase, I will answer you here: it does not matter whether Buddha was a charsi or illiterate or not. He very clearly said that God is irrelevant, divine authority is irrelevant and remained silent on the existence of God. That is more empiricism shown than the entire body of hindu philosophers combined, including the chief moron Adi Shankara who repackaged Buddhism to remodel Hinduism and propagated the genocide of the Buddhists & jains by the hindus as depicted by the murals of sramanas being beheaded in Tamil temples. Numerous historians have pointed out that temples such as Jagganath temple, several temples in Kerala are Buddhist sites reconverted to Hinduism after the slaughter of the Buddhists by the Tamil Shaivites, which finds mention in both Tamil literature as well as Buddhist chronicles.

Yes you were. Mods can easily check if they are interested.
Indeed they can. There were no posts by me in that period before the thread got locked, I might've forgotten to log out but I am pretty sure I did. In anycase, typical hinduvta to celebrate victory over absence of opposition and refusal to address the issue when the opposition says they were absent. Goes hand in hand with the mentally stunted principles paraded as Hinduvta.