10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

the only kiddo here is someone who thinks that slavery and genocide should be treasured in any form and then starts fapping on the greatness of Westerners who have done nothing but commit such crimes in the recent past. Yeah' date=' preach those facts nah.. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] its better to remember the genocides done by your ancestors than bury your head in the sand and pretend it didnt happen. Whatever crimes they committed, without the English we wouldnt have India either. And whatever crimes they committed, it still doesnt take away from the fact that western history is documented and evidenced in orders of magnitude greater than Indian history.

this is what i said in post 316. I said even the bad things in history should be acknowledged but only to make sure such things dont happen in future. What I am arguing with MG about is why he thinks Western history is superior to other cultures. You can make the point about it being preserved more' date= but that doesnt make it better than others.
Err being better preserved with more details available is the very definition of having a better history. By having a better history does not mean they were 'better than us in their lifestyle', it means their history is more documented, as a subject it is way better because it is way more evidenced and tabulated. Having a million and one inscriptions and historical accounts over the last 2000 years over (say for example sub saharan africa) some oral traditions and legends does make for a better history.

Apni ***** khuja ke expose karega kya? Do you actually think spouting off anti north rants is going to convince anyone? Baki sab tere jaise chewtiya nahi hain.
There is nothing 'anti north indian' rant in my post. It is a historical fact that not a SINGLE Indian mention of Rajputs existed before the immigration of the Gujjars from central Asia, a fact that Xuanzeng noted, having visited India less than 150 years after the event. The suryavanshi Rajputs are nothing more than Indianized Mihirkula Iranics from central Asia.

You mean like this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/23/british-empire-crimes-ignore-atrocities Whether they were commisioned propagandist or not, fact is, they recorded history far more profusely than our ancestors. And FYI, our history is far more propagandist than the ones of the Greeks. Atleast Strabo admits that some of the things he is recording is from hear-say and he is not sure about them ( critical honesty) while your BS peddlers of the Itihaasas have far more contradictory stuff floating around. Its called consistency due to better recordkeeping. That is where our history is inferior.

So says the wiki expert.
Given I have not quoted Wiki, it is yet another evidence of hinduvta strawmen.
Who the **** said anything about OOI. It was all about discrediting the marxists historians and their masters sitting in Harvard.
Marxist historians in harvard is about as oxymoronic as Keynsian economists from Moscow. But i dont expect Hinduvta BS experts to differentiate the difference. Your 'alternative' theory of OOI is far less supported by evidence. That is a fact.
More :puke: Dumbass asking me for proof while making merry with his unsubstantiated rants.
the only thing unsubtantiated is your anti AMT hinduvta rants that except for a few hinduvta desis, not a single self respecting human being subscribes to. When you can get scholars from Japan or Taiwan- nations that actually deeply admire our history- to buy your hinduvta BS, you may even begin to have a case. But for now, anti AMT is exclusively the haunt of hinduvta idiots from India, with zero support from other Indians or any single non-Indian scholar. That should tell you how ridiculous the hinduvta version of history is.

One of the best for engineering in the world. assface.
Utoronto does not even rank top 3 in Canada, nevermind the world. The top 3 engineering universities in Canada pretty much since the mid 90s have been Waterloo, Simon Fraser & McGill. UofT, like Queens, U of Western Ontario & Concordia are living on 'past reputation'. Even Ryerson Polytechnic produces better mechanical grads than UofT- this i know from working with the recruits personally. I am a Waterloo grad- the university that gets rated undisputed #1 in Applied & Computer science in Canada over the last 20 years and i will be the first one to admit that Waterloo is a glorified walk in the park compared to MIT or IITs. In the world of universities, the Harvards, the MITs, the IITs- they are the Ferarris and Bugattis of the world. Top notch Canadian universities are more like the Mercedes- upper middle class but in no shape of form truely elite.

I find it difficult to believe Univ of British Columbia is not up there. At least in Computer Science' date=' it has a great department. SFU and McGill are reputed as well; not to mention UoFA.[/quote'] I know less of Computer Science than Engineering schools but I have been living in the west coast for almost two decades now and every single Chinese & Indian Computer-geek wannabes ( and except for the occasional nerdy white guy, 90% of compsci classes here are desis or chinese) unanimously pick SFU over UBC. In Canada, for the last decade and half, its pretty much been SFU & Waterloo as the top two in engineering & compsci, with daylight seperating them from the rest. Not only are their facilities better, their courses are far more in depth and their work-experience program ( Internship, Co-op whatever you call it) is about a zillion times better than in any other university. A 3rd year student at Waterloo Engineering ? Wanna work for an engineering firm in the summer break ? A visit to the career development office leaves you with three-four dozen firms to apply to. In any other Canadian university, you will be lucky to find more than 10 leads.

The part where SFU and Waterloo blows everyone out of the water (except true IVY league places down in the states) is their facilities are far better & their career office has about a million more companies trying to get their grads to a work-experience program than anywhere else. In SFU & Waterloo, you cannot graduate as an engineer without having spent 12 months atleast as work experience guy. These two universities also work in a trimester basis (3 four month semesters instead of 2 4 month semesters a year with a 4 month summer gap), giving students far more options to make up failed courses/jump ahead etc. Waterloo also has the best faculty in engineering- they make a point about hiring high-flying young PhDs instead of exclusively sticking to 50+ guys who are 'proven researchers & marginal teachers' that all universities are prone to doing. McGill is pretty much the best of the rest because McGill has the toughest marking scheme in the country,so you know their A students are all true A students, not the hardworking average guy who gets to an A by doing every single homework assignment perfectly for hours. McGill also has a good reputation for their engineers getting a lot of practical hours, making them better troubleshooters at the start. In this regard, only Waterloo and SFU are in the same ballpark as McGill. The two most overrated ones are Queens University & University of Toronto.

I knew guys at Queens when i went to school, Queens is the ultimate party town. Their university comes across as a very stuffy old version of Presidency College or other Imperialism era colleges, where they dont care if you pass or fail, their mentality is 'we will admit 500, 400 will flunk out, 100 of them will survive because they are motivated'. Queens does not build good work ethic or students, they reward good students & work ethics while completely screwing over the smart kids who need a lit bit of directing. Waterloo, SFU, McGill & especially the smaller named universities like Ryerson, Dalhousie, Carleton invest a lot more in MAKING good graduates and improving the students who walk through the door. Queens is like Indian schools - you succeed there despite of the system being stacked against you, not because the system is working to help you. Thats the big difference IMO

Kingston is a pretty rough town. Its got Queens University, RMC (Royal military college) and about six or seven jails. Throw in one ALCAN factory and thats 99% of Kingston's employment. Their bars are definitely more rowdy than anywhere else in Canada I've been to but its also the most party-oriented college town I've been to. The only town thats more party party than Kingston in Canada is Fort McMurray and its a polar freaking oil ditch with nothing to do except spend your $50/hour paycheque on alcohol and hookers. Maybe its all the excess testosterone of the military officer school, maybe its the redneck factor of having half the city work as jail guards, but whatever it is, Kingston is a fun little town if you can take a little bit of rough times.

Bars where people are too drunk and pushing past each other, occasional tempers flaring, too many kids trying to pick up MILFs and each other, the occasional fistfights, etc. Kingston bars are very cliche- they are almost hollywood-esque in the fact that they tend to be dingy, not well lit, dont care much for smoking indoors or outdoors ( though my info is dated to 15+ years ago), the occasional guy making a pass at your woman & insulting your manhood, the occasional beer-bellied redneck local trying to win a fistfight with the out of town student on hormone overdrives, etc. Basically, have a thick skin and Kingston will be a hoot. Its just one of those places where if you get called a '****in heendooo', looking back and saying 'je nau pa pa Francais' will get a bellyroar and 'you aint half bad kiddo' backpats instead of the typical 'bull seeing red' response.

its better to remember the genocides done by your ancestors than bury your head in the sand and pretend it didnt happen. Whatever crimes they committed' date=' without the English we wouldnt have India either. And whatever crimes they committed, i[b']t still doesnt take away from the fact that western history is documented and evidenced in orders of magnitude greater than Indian history.
Westerners know how to 'seek,process,compile and ultimately document information' better than anyone. And this is not applicable to only history.