10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

the "basis" of voting pattern of the religion in majority in a country is ought to be different to the basis of voting pattern of the religion in minority over there..maybe that is why bulbul said there is a difference b/w hindu and muslim
Problem here is people think just because some one writes something which is against Muslims he is a hard core fundamentalist/big hater etc. so they write all of their reply keeping this in mind. Muslims are free to vote whomever they want , but giving excuses for voting against a party on basis of religion discrimination is bit lame.They have to vote based on their local candidate , his performance etc.Not every candidate does development thinking only about where particular community lives . If Dalit's apply same logic as Muslim's then Con party should never been in power.

to be fair' date=' dude you make too many assumptions and arrive at your own conclusions as well. What makes you different from the people you accuse?[/quote'] The difference is it is debate not a superior competition. I like anyone else can be in the wrong but that doesn't mean there is a need to a low level on judging people upbringings and insult them. It's a debate and should be in a proper debate format instead of the latter.

FYI - I did not "teach you" anything. I just merely commented that on selective amnesia. Of course you are free to disagree. Thanks for closely analyzing my recent posts. Probably, Kapil Sibal needs a copy of your analysis as well. I am sure he will take good care of it. :good:
Lol. Majority of your posts are filled with nothing related to the topic but rather how what the poster/person said doesn't matter because you know better. You need to add more nformation instead of being totally defensive and bringing in your utter ego everytime. I guess maybe it's best to ignore your posts if only there was a button for it in this vBulletin version.

Problem here is people think just because some one writes something which is against Muslims he is a hard core fundamentalist/big hater etc. so they write all of their reply keeping this in mind. Muslims are free to vote whomever they want , but giving excuses for voting against a party on basis of religion discrimination is bit lame.They have to vote based on their local candidate , his performance etc.Not every candidate does development thinking only about where particular community lives is plain wrong. If Dalit's apply same logic as Muslim's then Con party should never been in power.
but if you look at gujarati muslims and how they have voted in local elections, you will see that they do vote for whoever delivers the goods. However, the problem I have is some people will continue to say "Oh the Muslims have no other choice" and " they are forced to vote for BJP". At least, give Modi credit for that

Lol. Majority of your posts are filled with nothing related to the topic but rather how what the poster/person said doesn't matter because you know better. You need to add more of your information instead of being totally defensive and bringing in your utter ego everytime.
DM is not a bad poster , but get excited little bit,time to time :winky:

The difference is it is debate not a superior competition. I like anyone else can be in the wrong but that doesn't mean there is a need to a low level on judging people upbringings and insult them. It's a debate and should be in a proper debate format instead of the latter.
but if a person does that, and I admit even I have done that in the past and feel sorry about it now. Tell them to kindly not post like that, and if they continue to post like that, hit the ignore button. Simple

Lol. Majority of your posts are filled with nothing related to the topic but rather how what the poster/person said doesn't matter because you know better. You need to add more nformation instead of being totally defensive and bringing in your utter ego everytime. I guess maybe it's best to ignore your posts if only there was a button for it in this vBulletin version.
Chalo I am an idiot, I am wrong, and most of my posts are "unrelated the topic". Let me agree for the sake of it lets put a clean slate and start again. Now, lets start what is your opinion on this topic? PS - And YES there is an ignore button.

but if you look at gujarati muslims and how they have voted in local elections' date=' you will see that they do what for whoever delivers the goods. However, the problem I have is some people will continue to say "Oh the Muslims have no other choice" and " they are forced to vote for BJP". At least, give Modi credit for that[/quote'] Exactly. Modi being great or not is another debate. But at least admit he is doing good work and deserves some credit. There are a lot of bitter persons both here in the forum and in UPA government who simply refuse to admit that and instead bring up their conspiracies. One of them being that Muslims live in terror everyday in Gujarat. How on earth can the central government allow this to be said about a democratic elected candidate.

Chalo I am an idiot, I am wrong, and most of my posts are "unrelated the topic". Let me agree for the sake of it lets put a clean slate and start again. Now, lets start what is your opinion on this topic?
Sir, there are two debates ongoing, one is the ego fight which you love to bring into every thread. Hopefully now there is an end for this first one. While on the other hand, there is another debate on the actual topic, you can check onto that and see that many users are saying a lot about it.

Sir' date=' there are two debates ongoing, [b']one is the ego fight which you love to bring into every thread. Hopefully now there is an end for this first one. While on the other hand, there is another debate on the actual topic, you can check onto that and see that many users are saying a lot about it.
Ego fight? :dontknow: I think you are mixing me up with someone else. :winky: I do not posts weasel words like "seculars", "right wingers" etc. Post #2 on this topic is a jibe (http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=300674) without which I would have responded with some clarifications but now I don't feel like. I don't want to get into an ego fight. I just want to have a sane discussion on the topic. I have read each and every post. For now, it looks like we are drawing conclusions about Muslim voting patterns based on 1940s data.

ill give it to ICF mods/admins that they are better than Padosi phorum. over there' date=' it really is like if you say anything against their cricketing gods, you'll be banned instantly :sad:[/quote'] yeah true,i am a member of a tennis and a footy forum and they ban people for typing in short form like before=b4 and even for excessive posts..a female member was posting for over 5 years and got banned permanently :(( the most strict are the chat box of live stream channels,u troll or spam once,ur banned,some mods are lenient (me included :--D)

yeah true,i am a member of a tennis and a footy forum and they ban people for typing in short form like before=b4 and even for excessive posts..a female member was posting for over 5 years and got banned permanently :(( the most strict are the chat box of live stream channels,u troll or spam once,ur banned,some mods are lenient (me included :--D)
i want to be ICF mod. All the MC BC this world contains can be used everyday. Imagine :woot:

I implied Hindu's don't vote based on religion alone.Even more important Voting %.In many areas voting difference is very less and Muslim votes matter a lot there as they will go to one party most of teh times. Talk is about whether people should be vote based on religion or development , we all know who wrote that he votes purely based on religious matter.[Whether it is pro or negetive is immaterial]
Dude, you do realize that Hindus vastly outnumber Muslims in pretty much every constituency and elections are decided on absolute numbers, not percentages? If a constituency has 80 Hindus and 20 Muslims and even if 80% of Muslims vote on religious grounds and only 20% of Hindus vote on religious grounds, the absolute number of Hindus and Muslims voting on religious grounds is exactly the same - 16 in this case.

Dude, you do realize that Hindus vastly outnumber Muslims in pretty much every constituency and elections are decided on absolute numbers, not percentages? If a constituency has 80 Hindus and 20 Muslims and even if 80% of Muslims vote on religious grounds and only 20% of Hindus vote on religious grounds, the absolute number of Hindus and Muslims voting on religious grounds is exactly the same - 16 in this case.
The problem is voting %among Hindus is roughly 40-45% in India, among muslims -around 65-70% So Hindus voting on religious grounds =80*0.2*0.4= 6.4 Muslims voting on religious grounds = 20*0.8**0.6=9.6 On top of that the 6.4 hindu votes will get divided in 3-4 parties, the 9.6 at max in 2. Start doing the complex maths and you will know why they say "Muslim votes decide fate of nearly 150 LS seats in India" let me give an example. Lalu Yadav ruled Bihar for nearly 15 years only on support of two groups, his fellow Yadav caste (12% population in Bihar, and Muslims 16%)..that gave him nearly 29-30% of the total polled votes, good enough to keep him in power despite fierce opposition from Upper Castes (12-13%), large section of dalits (17-18%) and non-Yadav OBCs (11-12% other than Yadavs). The day he lost complete support of the muslims (even though he still gets 30-35% of muslim votes in Bihar), he lost power and suffered massive defeats.

The problem is voting %among Hindus is roughly 40-45% in India, among muslims -around 65-70% So Hindus voting on religious grounds =80*0.2*0.4= 6.4 Muslims voting on religious grounds = 20*0.8**0.6=9.6 On top of that the 6.4 hindu votes will get divided in 3-4 parties, the 9.6 at max in 2. Start doing the complex maths and you will know why they say "Muslim votes decide fate of nearly 150 LS seats in India" let me give an example. Lalu Yadav ruled Bihar for nearly 15 years only on support of two groups, his fellow Yadav caste (12% population in Bihar, and Muslims 16%)..that gave him nearly 29-30% of the total polled votes, good enough to keep him in power despite fierce opposition from Upper Castes (12-13%), large section of dalits (17-18%) and non-Yadav OBCs (11-12% other than Yadavs). The day he lost complete support of the muslims (even though he still gets 30-35% of muslim votes in Bihar), he lost power and suffered massive defeats.
thats why Nitish has become a secular diva a year before elections

Exactly what is in my mind.