A humble request....

beetle

No yoda... My objection was not to light ,fun threads ....but some how some posters seem to turn every thread and every topic to the same direction . And this is not just my opinion. Some other women posters feel the same. Even the women here are notmiss goody two shoes ...and you know that too. We are quite open minded about most things. But there is a fine line between fun and offensive.....

Sriram...the word tharki was used for women threads by the guys ...hence I used it ...if you object I can change it .... Just give me a better word...
Rads , i dont think anybody was offended by what you asked for in the OP. As Lurks said , the whole point is , limit "What" to " where" ? Its a very tricky question.

i want to discuss islam and bible...here just saw a movie where sallauddin captures Jerusalem..and since then there was no piece in the "kingdom of heaven" why is jerusalem so important to Jews.muslims and Christians.. ? who was abraham..and ismael.. and an other kid..? DR..where can i find stories of these people...? send me a PM..

Guest dada_rocks

I told u other than graphic details everything sud be game but then we don't live on island and hence others, no matter how overbearing, sensisbilities must be accomopdated here.. Noone died shunning few words from their lexicon anyway..

Guest dada_rocks
i want to discuss islam and bible...here just saw a movie where sallauddin captures Jerusalem..and since then there was no piece in the "kingdom of heaven" why is jerusalem so important to Jews.muslims and Christians.. ? who was abraham..and ismael.. and an other kid..? DR..where can i find stories of these people...? send me a PM..
Ab aane do bharat yatra se fir hogi baten detail mein is vishay par.... :two_thumbs_up:

i want to discuss islam and bible...here .
I second this. There should be a discussion about this. In present time, when a common Cricket loving Indian is posed with questions of Islamism and Christianity and their vicious monotheistic charm, he has no credible answer. There should be a discussion in good spirit to compare Christianity, Islam and Sanatan Dharma, for benefit of all.