Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

So why did Aamir Khan refuse Darr' date=' if he according to you he could have pulled it off? Just because he was supposed to get a few kicks in the climax?[/quote'] i dont know,i dont care..i just said what i saw from both of them in different movies,amir khan is a very good actor,he too has justified the versatile characters he played eg sarfarosh,earth,mann,fanah,3 idiots,rangeela,mangal pandey, all were different types of roles which he justified very well..there is no paucity of such roles from amir.. mind you i am not a fan of any bollywood actor especially nowadays ,just typed what i perceived

Yup Both are just okay, but I like Aamir films more than SRK My opinion on best actor is Nawazuddin Siddique I know he is new, but he is a DAMN GOOD ACTOR Gang of Wassepur-Fasial-:hatsoff:
I am still waiting to watch Gangs of Wasseypur in a theater - it never got released in the US and I want to preserve the movie for a full blown theater experience, though against my wishes I've watched parts of both movies.

i dont know,i dont care..i just said what i saw from both of them in different movies,amir khan is a very good actor,he too has justified the versatile characters he played eg sarfarosh,earth,mann,fanah,3 idiots,rangeela,mangal pandey, all were different types of roles which he justified very well..there is no paucity of such roles from amir.. mind you i am not a fan of any bollywood actor especially nowadays ,just typed what i perceived
All those roles are from the same ratti pitti lines which are taught at acting institutes, except Dil Chahta Hai, which I've already mentioned earlier.

As far as acting is concerned (not vouching about the film being good) Alaap is the movie where I thought Amitabh Bachchan pulled up his best performance.
what about virrudh,arakshan,ek ajnabee?i thought he did very well

Yes he is great as well, I loved him in Sarfrosh as a villain This is a great interview , should listen to him 6Yb9T1oUlyE&hd=1
Dude.....I really tried watching this interview........but being the neurotic bastard that I am.......I couldn't carry on after 3 minutes because of that gadhe-da interviewer who was constantly going 'hmmm' every 6 seconds......