FYI : Gai_ka_dood will henceforth be known as Gaurav

varun

Why did you change your name Radhika? Your original name has a special identity. This name hasn't. Earlier name was far far better!
Got bored of Radhika.....poore din Radhika radhika sunti hoon...:tounge_smile: beetle was my first user name on the old ICF......i kind of like it....:embaressed_smile:

Got bored of Radhika.....poore din Radhika radhika sunti hoon...:tounge_smile: beetle was my first user name on the old ICF......i kind of like it....:embaressed_smile:
This is probably the ONLY place where i am called my name ( other than the odd marris ,maris etc..). So i am really glad ! :dance:

This is probably the ONLY place where i am called my name ( other than the odd marris ' date='maris etc..). So i am really glad ! :dance:[/quote'] We have a "first name only " policy in school...every one from the principal..to the gardner ...teachers ..bachcha log...every one is called by their first names. You can imagine how it must be.....radhika...may i go to the toilet?...radhika ..may I drink some water?... radhika I got hurt...!!!radhika this ...radhika that!:confused_smile::confused_smile::confused_smile::confused_smile: :tounge_smile:

We have a "first name only " policy in school...every one from the principal..to the gardner ...teachers ..bachcha log...every one is called by their first names. You can imagine how it must be.....radhika...may i go to the toilet?...radhika ..may I drink some water?... radhika I got hurt...!!!radhika this ...radhika that!:confused_smile::confused_smile::confused_smile::confused_smile: :tounge_smile:
:haha:.. I can now see why you are desperate for a name change. Even the kids students call you by first name ? no " Miss " , " Madam" business ? This is the first time i have seen/heard that happen in India.

:haha:.. I can now see why you are desperate for a name change. Even the kids students call you by first name ? no " Miss " , " Madam" business ? This is the first time i have seen/heard that happen in India.
It takes a little time getting used to it.....but its quite nice...... Only some of the parents insist on using "madam":D