Australia should retire from Cricket

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These yanks just dont get it:hysterical::hysterical: World champs and only one country plays:hysterical:
There is no country involved. It is a pro league with players from all baseball playing countries (which isn't many, much like cricket).
Where "WORLD" = United States .... Just a minor clarification thats all ... you can continue your drroling now. :D
Players from Cuba , Japan , Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico , South Korea to name a few all play in the professional baseball league. BTW, it's not like cricket is played in 160 countries and yet we call it World cup.
Silly post ! Yanks are considered sporting powerhouse along with Russia and Germany. Go and check their medal tally in Olympics (world stage) and you will get the picture.
To borrow a phrase from the right-wingers(or whiners as I call them) - USA/Yanks are looking after their "interest". :hysterical::hysterical: Like it or not USA = World :finger:
And to borrow a phrase from the Ultra Left of the Left of Left wingers (and ofcourse whiners) USA is a bully that doesnt know its head from the butt and is too full of itself ... like it or not ....
To further borrow a phrase from right wingers/whiners the NRIs/Indians of National Origin in USA/UK who have a dislike for sports in USA are essentially suffering from ... ..... Buried in HISS syndrome :finger::hysterical::finger:
Dont worry Gambo .... you are not missing anything .... I can assure you :D
Jesus ! Quit criticizing American sports will ya ! Granted cricket is much more entertaining , but NFL Rocks.:two_thumbs_up: BTW, basketball and NFL are quite popular among desis. Also, no need to be a frog in the well in my humble opinion.
Try convincing a American .... and you will get to know how much they care about cricket's niceties...
Irrelevant to me , whether they like cricket or not ! And they don't like your hindi songs either. That does not stop you from enjoying their rock music. Same with movies. I am staying in their country and it is beneficial for my development to watch some of their sports.
Who in the right mind can call that god awfull sport of American Football as entertaining I have no idea ...... I mean this is the only sport other than sumo wrestling where someone who weighs 350 pounds can have a career and infact have a significant advantage ... meh ... Sorry not me not in a million yrs.
I call NFL extremely entertaining and intelligent game. And you Sir, have no idea of the game if you think that a 350 pounds can have significant advantage in all positions(which is what you insinuate indirectly). Let me educate you , their are different positions requiring different skill sets. For example , Quarterback needs good arm strength , wide receivers needs speed , running back needs swift feet and low center of gravity etc . And this is only from an offensive perspective. Their is the Defense and Special teams needing different skill sets and it is highly unlikely for an offensive player to play in all three categories.The only position a 350 pounds can have significant advantage is in the offensive line. Heck , some of the supreme athletes of WWF like Rock , Goldberg etc failed to make a mark in NFL. So , it is not just about bulk.
And those same Indians would scoff at any similar desi contact sport (say Kabaddi or kushti) ....
Agreed they should not scoff at any similar desi contact sport (say Kabaddi or kushti) . I have very little time for such ignoramus yanks who belittle soccer or other sports.
Americans are very very good at hyping whatever they do (and they really dont give a tiny ants butt what others think) ... doesnt mean that its necessarily a good or right thing especially in sports .... But you got to admire how they have made those sports such big names and made everyone to buy into the hype despite the crapiness while having copied the sport from elsewhere to begin with(Baseball,Football)
Little history is in order here , America is a relatively new country and must of have copied some aspects into their games from sports played in other countries having old and established civilizations. Nothing wrong with that and by no means are North American sports crappy. Heck the game which you revere so much happens to be English in origin. You Sir, need to open your mind and stop living in a shell. Otherwise , the next happy hour with your American colleagues would be an ordeal for them.:D