Australia should retire from Cricket

Not yet ! They will be beaten, even during this series. As much stereotypical as it sounds ., Aussie dominance is on the wane , with so many ageing stars either already gone or in the process of going out. Tis just a matter of time.

Not yet ! They will be beaten, even during this series. As much stereotypical as it sounds ., Aussie dominance is on the wane , with so many ageing stars either already gone or in the process of going out. Tis just a matter of time.
3-3. I still believe.
:giggle:
3-3. I still believe.
As a fan' date=' I prefer to be optimistic. What's the point of following a team if all you do is indulge in doom's day prophecies and roll around in a mire of negativity.[/quote'] Amen ! :two_thumbs_up: P.S - KR didnt even watch the match.. He left in the 10th over of the Aussie innings saying it was too boring.
Actually it was boring because the result was predictable considering their good start. Plus the fact that Twenty 20 in SA was much more enjoyable !:D
Things could have much different had 1) Zaheer khan ran-out Hayden properly 2) Either Sachin/Dhoni had stayed on for another 7-8 overs more than they actually did. The gap isnt that huge as we think.
:haha::haha: We kicked your butt yesterday...D'backs rule :yay:
Meh. Like I said. I am a cubs fan. And an Indian cricket fan. Do you really think your silly taunts can break through the force field of self pity I have ? Silly D'back fan, Wins are for other teams!