The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

Carrick and Fellaini are similar, arguably Fellaini is better at marauding forward but he does not really which means both sit a bit deep whilst Fernandinho does that for City it allows Yaya to carry the ball from in front of defence and support the attacking players. Yaya was different class to fellaini yesterday anyway. Having said that still think Fellaini is a good buy fior UTD maybe just needs a bit of time Is Kagawa still not 100%. I think he needs to play more. Can inject some creativity playing behind a striker...maybe out wide drifting in uf both WR and RVP play... Young and Valencia were woeful. Is Zaha still out with injury too? Im sure Nani and/or Zaha out wide cant be any worse than Young and Valencia. Good to see Nasri back on form for City and shows how much they missed Aguero, had he been fit more last season theyd have pushed Utd a lot closer

I dont think Dembele and Paulinho would work so well as a midfield duo if the play a 4-2-3-1... Paulinho needs a holding player beside hiom so he can bomb forward and get the best out of him... so a 4-3-3 with a Chadli/Bale/Lennon fron three and a Paulinho' date=' Dembele, Sandro midfield... [/quote'] http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=2512694&highlight=sandro#post2512694 I called this weeks ago and Spurs were caught out yesterday. Both Dembele and Paulinho are very good but should not play together as both need a sitting midfielder alongside them. I would start with Paulinho and Sandro.