The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

New signings sumary Slodado - Rubbish Lamela - Rubbish Pauliniho - The black Lampard, apart from fact he never finishes chances Erikseen - Lightweight Chadli - Cant beat a man Chricihes - Last ditch tackles as always out of position Capoue - Injured We are rubbish and boring
The black Lampard apart from the fact that he is not actually black.

Utd could do worse than make a bid for James McCarthy from Wigan- fits the mould of the imdfidler they want' date=' good all round midfielder with premier league experience. Id wager he is better than all the Utd central midfielders apart from Carrick- and even there he is a bit more dynamic. Though he plays a similar deep lying role he a good enough passer to be encouraged to be more attacking. Everton and Newcastle want him[/quote']

I didnt watch it yesterday but from what Ive read Everton midfield was miles better than Man Utds. I said the above back in May http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2563696&postcount=241
did not watch it myself. was watching Arsenal's game!! I wonder how we lost to them, if we had won we would have been 18 points above them!! BTW for a few laughs google "Man United Squad" and see Rooney's pic that comes in the squad roaster.

did not watch it myself. was watching Arsenal's game!! I wonder how we lost to them, if we had won we would have been 18 points above them!! BTW for a few laughs google "Man United Squad" and see Rooney's pic that comes in the squad roaster.
:hysterical: Fellaini as well

What a difference a change of manager makes for Spurs, 4-4-2 get wingers playing like wingers and two strikers supporting each other and goals will come. Soldado cant seem tio finish poor guy but Im sure its a matter of time, and it seems like his link up play has been excellent