ICF EPL fantasy league 2013/14 - Sooda wins

Sidhoni

didnot know it was even worse for others.... finally Rank 1 :rock: :thrasher:
no more no. 1 :hysterical: good game week for me with 60 points :dance: thanks to kasami and automatic substitution lovren :--D you got only 5 points more than me :giggle:

So guys Ive got Nolan in my team, go knows why and had a bit of spare cash. I was very seriously considering transferring out Nolan. I could have got in Brady, or was thinking about Jordan Mutch from Cardiff too In the end though I did Lukaku out and Giroud in last night. Simply because Gunners have palace away this weekend I think a hiding is on the cards. Potential downsides- Arsenal play Chelsea on Tuesday in League Cup, who will be rested? Bit of a risk. I perhaps should have gone for Nolan out and Ramsey in, but I have my doubts whether Ramsey will start vs Palace. He played most of the Norwich game when he was not meant to.

So guys Ive got Nolan in my team, go knows why and had a bit of spare cash. I was very seriously considering transferring out Nolan. I could have got in Brady, or was thinking about Jordan Mutch from Cardiff too In the end though I did Lukaku out and Giroud in last night. Simply because Gunners have palace away this weekend I think a hiding is on the cards. Potential downsides- Arsenal play Chelsea on Tuesday in League Cup, who will be rested? Bit of a risk. I perhaps should have gone for Nolan out and Ramsey in, but I have my doubts whether Ramsey will start vs Palace. He played most of the Norwich game when he was not meant to.
I prefer selecting team on match day to avoid wasting sub on any injured player :--D

^Yeah I normally do that, but I am wary of price rises too! ive lost out on 100k here or there by waiting too long and seeing people I want to get in or out change value. Values are based I think on how popular they are, so if someine gets injured you know anyone who has them will transf him out I forget to transfer out injured players traight away.

I prefer selecting team on match day to avoid wasting sub on any injured player :--D
^Yeah I normally do that' date=' but I am wary of price rises too! ive lost out on 100k here or there by waiting too long and seeing people I want to get in or out change value. Values are based I think on how popular they are, so if someine gets injured you know anyone who has them will transf him out I forget to transfer out injured players traight away.[/quote'] sooo much thinking....I toh play simple....

^ Good call in getting him in. I was looking at him very seriously but didnt in the end. Ive had Ravel Morrison since day one, he has been coming good of late. Only 4.5M he was. There are a few low-to-mid range good midfs. Lallana for eg.

I'm not part of this league......but you guys should choose players from Soton and Everton for a few bargains......Lambert' date=' Pienaar, Barry, Shaw, that Schwein guy from Soton......both inform teams.....[/quote'] :icflove::two_thumbs_up: