ICF EPL fantasy league 2013/14 - Sooda wins

Sidhoni

Yup......Boruc at 4.8 million is a steal......Ramsey' date=' Cabaye, Pienaar, Schneiderlin available at a good price.....Henderson will be a good buy if you want guaranteed Appearance points......[/quote'] I think i have a settled team.Y are you not playing this league?

I'm not part of this league......but you guys should choose players from Soton and Everton for a few bargains......Lambert' date=' Pienaar, Barry, Shaw, that Schwein guy from Soton......both inform teams.....[/quote'] Yeah my defence is heavily Soton based right now. The problem with Barry and Schneiderlin is they wont get you many points barring appearance and clean sheets (though GB got an assist yesterday)

So guys Ive got Nolan in my team, go knows why and had a bit of spare cash. I was very seriously considering transferring out Nolan. I could have got in Brady, or was thinking about Jordan Mutch from Cardiff too In the end though I did Lukaku out and Giroud in last night. Simply because Gunners have palace away this weekend I think a hiding is on the cards. Potential downsides- Arsenal play Chelsea on Tuesday in League Cup, who will be rested? Bit of a risk. I perhaps should have gone for Nolan out and Ramsey in, but I have my doubts whether Ramsey will start vs Palace. He played most of the Norwich game when he was not meant to.
Well in hindsight I should have left my team as it was with Suarez as skipper. Lukaku and Giroud both got a goal each , feels like a wasted transfer. I expected OG to get a couple- and in fact he had at least one more chance he really should have scored. Another day he would have got a brace. Suarez- well I thought WBA would put up more of a fight. Oh well.