OK , Somebody tell me who this duplicate is

Ram

The guy posing as Sachin is a duplicate. Definately not the Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar we knew all the while. He looks like a school boy thrown into a wrestling ring against a professional.
Wake up Srirarm. This is it. This duplicate is SRT. Good now you woke up from the dream.:D
No duplicate. This is what post-04 Tendulkar looks like when the quality of bowling is high. Have you forgotten his crawlfest as recently as in the England series when Sidebottom and Anderson were bowling well? This IS the real Tendulkar.
he is aging naturally...its an avoidable change which every human being undergoes!
Guest Hiten.

Marirs the tendulkar you are talking about was Tendulkar when he was in his 20's. The tendulkar you are watching is in his 30's.... kuch to change hoga na mere bhai :P

Wake up Srirarm. This is it. This duplicate is SRT. Good now you woke up from the dream.:D
Marirs the tendulkar you are talking about was Tendulkar when he was in his 20's. The tendulkar you are watching is in his 30's.... kuch to change hoga na mere bhai :P
But he hammered the living daylights out of the english just 3 matches ago, finished the top scorer of the series with a rocking strike rate. Lee made Sachin look like an amateur yesterday. I have rarely seen Sachin struggle like that , even in test matches.
Guest Hiten.
But he hammered the living daylights out of the english just 3 matches ago, finished the top scorer of the series with a rocking strike rate. Lee made Sachin look like an amateur yesterday. I have rarely seen Sachin struggle like that , even in test matches.
Mate, you don't necessarily have to have a BEST game in every game you play. If sachin started playing all the games then our beloved "sack sachin" brigade will no longer exist :sad_smile:.... do you really want that to happen ? :giggle::cantstop: