Tendulkar injured? May not play the "400" at Baroda

fineleg

Bump. You get the message. Oh wait, you dont :bowwow: :tounge_smile:
What message? I'd rather be optimistic about the most disappointing aspects of my life than be pessimistic and spread the gloom among others and drag them to my depths of misery. I will celebrate like crazy when we next win and will try and brush off the next loss quickly. Not overreact and abuse everything under the sun. That is the kind of supporter I am.
What message? I'd rather be optimistic about the most disappointing aspects of my life than be pessimistic and spread the gloom among others and drag them to my depths of misery. I will celebrate like crazy when we next win and will try and brush off the next loss quickly. Not overreact and abuse everything under the sun. That is the kind of supporter I am.
You ofcourse are fully entitled to have whatever viewpoints. But make no mistake, this team needs to be heavily criticized and brickbatted...lousy frikkin losers. Cant give us any more pathetic performances than this (well, they can! actually!)
:wtg:

It is quite natural for many fans to be disappointed and vent their anger when the team does poorly. If some of you guys feel like brushing it off do so. Let others express themselves in their own way. Just because some of you don't care if we lose it doesn't mean everyone has to hold onto your knees and follow you along the way.