Tendulkar injured? May not play the "400" at Baroda

fineleg

http://www.cricketworldcuplatest.com/news/injured-sachin-tendulkar-may-not-play-the-5th-and--116240.html There were doubts prevailing over master blaster Sachin Tendulkar's availability for the next two one-dayers against Australia at Baroda and Nagpur after he hurt himself badly during his match-winning knock of 79 at Chandigarh on Monday. There were reports stating that Tendulkar pulled his leg muscles and could be out for the next two one-dayers. Tendulkar did not field during the second innings of the Chandigarh ODI and if he misses the next two games,in all probability, he would play the 400th one-day match of his career in front of his home crowd at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Gautam Gambhir is also out for the next game in Baroda on October 11 due to injury and has been replaced by S Badrinath of Tamil Nadu.
fineleg' date=' just a quick question. Is cricket the only aspect of your life where you revel in wallowing in a mire of pessimism or is this extended to other aspects as well?[/quote'] Cricket mainly. With the Indian team, repeatedly and "consistently" letting eager fans like myself down - this has turned me into not having much faith in the Indian team. With other matters, some yes, some no.
Why follow them then if you know what to expect?
Well.............. how about, fate :D Nah, i hope they will win, and I turn angry when they keep failing (without putting up a good fight), but a small glimmer of hope is there. And I like cricket, can't be gleaned away from it just yet.

There were doubts prevailing over master blaster Sachin Tendulkar's availability for the next two one-dayers against Australia at Baroda and Nagpur after he hurt himself badly during his match-winning knock of 79 at Chandigarh on Monday. India will miss his gummy start... There were reports stating that Tendulkar pulled his leg muscles and could be out for the next two one-dayers. The effect of aging is here... Tendulkar did not field during the second innings of the Chandigarh ODI and if he misses the next two games,in all probability, he would play the 400th one-day match of his career in front of his home crowd at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. get better and then play... Gautam Gambhir is also out for the next game in Baroda on October 11 due to injury and has been replaced by S Badrinath of Tamil Nadu. It was understood...