Chak De India

You can do whatever you want. This board would become just like the old dump if all the mods were like you. Thankfully they aren't. Anyways, I am done giving you suggestions about moderation. You obviously like Analf isn't going to listen to anyone. May be you should go back, they probably have a slot open.

And you and Danda are on impeccable behaviour ehhh ? This board was not setup for trolls and idiots to yak away as they please ... and please try and educate Mr dandaroy on matters concerning ordering ....
I do not need to learn anything from you. And do not call me idiot, because makes you look like Heil Hitler! Do not try to act elitist cause you are NOT!
Listen Dandaroy .... about everybody here except for ONE guy is saying you are wrong .... if you want to really pursue this further let me know. And I will very patiently tell you why you are out of line here. And Iam reqd to crack down on this sort of thing straight away .... and infact ban you.
OK go ahead BAN me! I do not take threats well. This forum is not my life.....I will not miss it. Good bye! And I told you to delete the entire thread if you did not like it. I am sure as a moderator you could do that with one click of a mouse. I did not tell you to go and edit every individual post. Don't get too carried away with the responsibility of moderation. It is just a forum and not that important in the big scheme of things! So Long!
Just what the heck is the problem here? Not like anyone abused a fellow forum poster. Why is everyone fighting abt it? If you want to say Indian team is great, say it. If you want to say the players are a$$...say it. Big deal.
Your point is valid . But I think it's good idea to avoid expletives in the title .That's about it.
Your point is valid . But I think it's good idea to avoid expletives in the title .That's about it.
Thats a technicality. I am ok if expletive should not be in the "title" of a thread, but can be in the "body" of a thread. Plus "fack" is commonly used here. **** (correct spelling) is anyway scrambled if you write it that way. So, because the "title" has it, we are all up in arms now? Me thinks this is a "previous bad blood" history between some posters that is carrying forward, and not really "Indian team" is abused in the "title" of a thread.