How do you clean your ears?

theguyinallblue

i have never used ear buds till today...for cleaning my ear.. most of the time its my little finger or the "cap" of a Raynolds pen :D Dhondy..so far ...i have not hurt any part of my ear.. but is it safe? and what is that "thing" which comes out...and how does it form inside our body and what does it do? some times when it itches....the vigorous shaking of ear by the little finger gives the kind of pleasure and relief that only a perfectly cooked food can give to some one who is hungry...

i have never used ear buds till today...for cleaning my ear.. most of the time its my little finger or the "cap" of a Raynolds pen :D Dhondy..so far ...i have not hurt any part of my ear.. but is it safe? and what is that "thing" which comes out...and how does it form inside our body and what does it do? some times when it itches....the vigorous shaking of ear by the little finger gives the kind of pleasure and relief that only a perfectly cooked food can give to some one who is hungry...
Reynolds pen and Ear buds are definite no-no. http://www.medicinenet.com/ear_wax/article.htm

If you swim regularly (ie; 3 times a week) without wearing one of those pansy swim caps' date=' that "wax" will NEVER accumulate inside your ear. A few years ago I used to swim almost every day and my ears were always squeaky clean[/quote'] Not wearing those pansy caps can supposedly cause ear issues!