Predict INDIA's TOTAL :-) :-) :-) WHat a bunch of jokers!

fineleg

Atleast I can make out the difference between the loyal fans from the disloyal, fair weather, back stabbing, opportunistic, spineless, disgusting and capricious 'fans' like yourself. I can picture you wallowing in your swamp of negativity, hopelessness, despair and doom. A 'fan' indeed :laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Would be useful if they had any shame and memory
I pity you gambo. Go on wallow in the defeat and take your anger out on other fellow forum members. You pooh baby you...cho angry that u attack other posters personally :thumbs_down:
So touchy when someone shows you the mirror and what you see in it is no hope, no light, half empty glasses and no spirit. All that you see is darkness and gloom. That is what you epitomise. Live it up in your doomland fineleg :laugh:
So touchy when someone shows you the mirror and what you see in it is no hope' date=' no light, half empty glasses and no spirit. All that you see is darkness and gloom. That is what you epitomise. Live it up in your doomland fineleg :laugh:[/quote'] I think you are talking about yourself. Whatever mate, enjoy yourself in that.

Calm down folks!! Our players played well today. People were calling them to reach 300ish and they did that, even with the failures in middle order and an extremely poor bowling line-up! Aussies have saved upto 40 runs today in field and for their demonic fielding effort, I'm not too ashamed to concede defeat here!!

Oh, it should be Crap of (holy) Smoke. Anyways, I flushed him down. He was dark enough. :hysterical:
Alrite, that was indeed a good one! :haha: You scored a point there. See even though I disagree with you on many things, I do appreciate when you make a good humorous statement!
The only thing that pisses me off is the pessimistic approach :eyedance:
Abey Holy, You need to understand there are many categories of people and their way of saying things and how they feel is very widely different (even among Indians, among cricket fans etc etc) Some look at positives, Some look at negatives...there is a spectrum and some are balanced. This is how varied people are. Tolerance is important. You can disagree, you can even IGNORE totally if you dont like. But attacking someone personally because their "point of view pisses you off" is not right.