I wish I was Australian............

so when did protecting our borders and the citizens within become futile implying there was no need to undertake ...
Do not try to get pedantic with me in English. It should be obvious to you that you have serious deficiencies in the language to have a meaningful repartee with me. I said 'futile'. That is spelt : F-U-T-I-L-E. Go google it or dictionary.com it- you will find the definition of the word and once you grasp the definition precisely, then come back and tell me just what exactly i meant. That will be the first step for you. PS: Futile does not imply lack of necessity of a venture. As i said, educate yourself better in English language if you want to dare twisting my words. As i said earlier in another thread, i do not take kindly to being misrepresented by cheap bombastic liars, merely for the amusement of their vindictiveness.
I am not ashamed of being Indian, i am just ashamed that so many Indians are retards of the highest order to talk about burning oneself, deportation, insolence towards parents, treason, etc. all due to a facking SPORT. If i wern't an Indian and a neutral observer of this site, i'd definitely think a significant % of indians as represented in this thread to be totally insane and completely fitting to be Al-Qaeda if only they could delete their brains and install a different story about God.
Its cricket, its more than a sport. :hysterical:
Its cricket' date=' its more than a sport. :hysterical:[/quote'] No, it is JUST A SPORT. Thats all it is. And if you can talk about deportation and treason over something as meaningless as sport, i wonder what your response would've been if someone commented on far important matters as food. Dismembered into 200 pieces and fed to the dogs i presume ?
here u go ...
If only next time you were kind enough to quote me precisely and not try some cheap twistings of my words, we wouldn't need to have this conversation. For the only reason i'd bother with people like you is simply when you attempt cheap stunts like misrepresenting my words. Kapish ?
Joy, yo pal..take it easy..ur kinda abusing ppl here. If we respect each others opinion then we have to respect the "retards" too ( which includes many of us ) i speak kindly, tone it down
Rajeev, people here were talking about treason, deportation, igrate behaviour towards parents etc etc. over something as mamooli as a sport. I somehow don't think this is the hallmark of citizens of a 'great nation'. Do you think i am mistaken to think this? And compared to what kind of abuse got meted to this fellow with a sporting dream, i'd say you lot got off very easy at my hands ( save for one retard who decieded to make it personal). All i said was an allegorical satire of 'a great nation', no personal comments to anyone. And if you think i am insulting people here, please answer the questions i posed earlier: If we can talk about deportation and treason over a sporting wish, why should i not expect to be chopped up into 200 parts and fed to wild animals for saying Bangladesh produces better hilsa fish than India (which btw, any bengali or orya or Assamiya will tell you as fact) ???
No, it is JUST A SPORT. Thats all it is. And if you can talk about deportation and treason over something as meaningless as sport, i wonder what your response would've been if someone commented on far important matters as food. Dismembered into 200 pieces and fed to the dogs i presume ?
nah cricket > everything else :hatsoff:
nah cricket > everything else :hatsoff:
Well i see you don't intend to be serious about this, but i actually am. The comments directed to the fellow who started this thread are shameful to say the least. Downright paranoid, demented and crazy are closer to the truth. First time i have ever seen talk of 'great nation' and deportation due to sporting wish meet under the same banner.
Well i see you don't intend to be serious about this, but i actually am. The comments directed to the fellow who started this thread are shameful to say the least. Downright paranoid, demented and crazy are closer to the truth. First time i have ever seen talk of 'great nation' and deportation due to sporting wish meet under the same banner.
you clearly havent followed Indian cricket enough :hysterical:
you are saying what you yourself wrote was not precise back then .
No. What i am saying is that you are a liar and a cheap twister of words. I previously said that it was a futile cause. You very nonchalantly (and perfctly in line with your low level of English to try such a stunt, i might add) misquoted me and replaced 'futile' with 'worthless'. That is what i am saying. Is it still not clear to you or do i have to try and descent further into simplicity to finally penetrate your skull ?
Rajeev, people here were talking about treason, deportation, igrate behaviour towards parents etc etc. over something as mamooli as a sport. I somehow don't think this is the hallmark of citizens of a 'great nation'. Do you think i am mistaken to think this? And compared to what kind of abuse got meted to this fellow with a sporting dream, i'd say you lot got off very easy at my hands ( save for one retard who decieded to make it personal). All i said was an allegorical satire of 'a great nation', no personal comments to anyone. And if you think i am insulting people here, please answer the questions i posed earlier: If we can talk about deportation and treason over a sporting wish, why should i not expect to be chopped up into 200 parts and fed to wild animals for saying Bangladesh produces better hilsa fish than India (which btw, any bengali or orya or Assamiya will tell you as fact) ???
Your 2nd part is a stretch from the past ( from some other thread ). I caught the nerve of the thread topic - the guy was disturbed with an Indian performance in Cricket and he wants to change nationalities. I know he doesn't mean it but the idea and fact I read that in a post was ridiculous. I agree with ya, its a sport but he is ready to give up his citizenship coz the damn 6th ODI had a bad indian performance...funny right. When you respond to someone like this, you gotta have some weight in your post right - great nation. So whats wrong with that, don't you think India is great.
you clearly havent followed Indian cricket enough :hysterical:
Oh i have. And i am saying Indians are insane when it comes to cricket. Downright insane and disgusting sickening behaviour for most part. You lot don't act like citizens of a great nation- more like citizens of a nation that WAS ONCE A GREAT NATION and today is a third-class nation due to such idiotic thinking dominating this ONCE GREAT NATION.