SRT must bowl his leg stump line at the death

Bumper

He is mighty effective when he pitches it outside the legstump & brings it in. His 5 overs yesterday cost only 20. I dont think the Aussies would have figured how to counter that line, had he sneaked in 2-3 overs in the death. We may have missed a trick there. Its certainly worth the try next game.

Shouldn't Sachin be dropped instead?? I don't like him playing 6 matches straight. He should have played 3 matches at the most. And we should look for options elsewhere now. No point in getting dependent on him in bowling too.
I dont mind, the results will be pretty much the same :haha:

I dont think Sachin should bowl in the last ten overs at all (death overs). He gives away too many loose deliveries like full tosses. He has no control whatsoever. Only if he could concentrate on bowling like 2 different varieties, then he may be able to develop some sort of control. Otherwise, its a disaster for him to bowl. He bowls well once in a while only.

He is mighty effective when he pitches it outside the legstump & brings it in. His 5 overs yesterday cost only 20. I dont think the Aussies would have figured how to counter that line, had he sneaked in 2-3 overs in the death. We may have missed a trick there. Its certainly worth the try next game.
why was yuvi asked to bowl that was bone headed move and sending dravid ahead of himself and yuvi was also wrong.Dravid would have better coming down the order to secure one end if wickets fell.
Tendulkar is ok bowling seam up at the death' date=' maybe worth a try but his leg spin is too inconsistent to be used at the death.[/quote'] agreed...but he can bowl between 30-40 overs or around 42-43 overs if 6-7 wickets are down...isn't it? he bowls 1-2 wides down the legside, that we will have to bear...lest its ok...isn't it?