Choker from the start?

Many. You can search cricinfo. Which final has Tendulkar won us? :((
Jesus Christ... did you just start watching cricket 6 months ago or are you just here to troll? Suggest you do some research (start by following your own advice re. searching cricinfo) and find some facts... instead of just building an argument by clutching straws and looking up your **** for other things to cling onto.
Yuvi is just out of form at the moment. He was useless in whole series and so final was not choking just consisitent poor form at the moment! Sad that a so called respected poster has to launch such a vitriol atrtack on such a top performer for India. I mean one poster even has gone so far to think he is the greatest odi batter ever over Tendulkar!:(( I see a common theme of the OP starter in consistent attacks on Yuvraj SINGH and Harbhajan SINGH! Sad that he goes after two outstanding and consistent performers for India over last decade!
Really well thought and perspicuous observations and comments given the fact that my last name is SINGH.:hatsoff:
Really well thought and perspicuous observations and comments given the fact that my last name is SINGH.:hatsoff:
So? Next you are gonna tells us all is that since you spent an overwhelming part of your life in India and most probably are an Indian citizen, your opinion should matter as much as some ahole NRI who carried a British passport? :headshake:
So? Next you are gonna tells us all is that since you spent an overwhelming part of your life in India and most probably are an Indian citizen, your opinion should matter as much as some ahole NRI who carried a British passport? :headshake:
:hysterical::hysterical:O dear the guy you are defending tried this before guessing my life and I had him twisting and turning when I took him to task over it!:hysterical::hysterical: So lets get this right. You know where I was born? Where I was educated? Where I work? Where I live? And know what passport I have??:hysterical::hysterical: Can I give my second guess on a ahole like you. I still think you have a pakistan passport and are of pak origin! p.s reading and responding to my posts now?
The kind of regionalistic jingoism shown by some is just amazing. In hindsight, I should not have even replied to that dumb post.
So you are not Sikh! So what was the point of you telling us your surname was Singh? A pretty weak attempt at a smokescreen from your clear biases!
So you're saying, we have to convert to (subject of interest) one's religion for us to criticize them ? :nervous:
Okay sure' date=' neither do I want to get down to your level nor want this website to stoop down to your gutter levels of thinking.[/quote'] What levels that? As you are one of the first ones to post abuse and name call other posters. You have done this many times to me, which many times I have ignored. However, occasionaly I like to give you a taste of your own medicine just to show how easy it is to act in the silly and over smart way you sometimes act. Then when you get it back you act all pious and claim to not want to bring the standards of the website down!:((