Choker from the start?

CT match against WI last year. We have already won against England(top scorer Tendulkar, BTW) and one more win will take us to the SF. Youth brigade of Sehwag and Pathan depart. Tendulkar scores a half decent 30. Dravid is batting well. Time for Yuvraj to show his mettle, right? Wrong. Gets out. WC game against BD. Again youth brigade of Sehwag and Uthappa goes early. Tendulkar and Dravid fail but Ganguly holds one end up with Yuvraj. Time for Yuvraj to show his mettle, right? Wrong. Gets out. What's the point of having these so called great young performers when their success still depends mainly on the success of the geriatric brigade, who are supposed to the support cast and in both these games and the one against SL in the WC Yuvraj fell while a member of the geriatric brigade was his partner. Instead of taking lead as the MVP etc. he puts the pressure on the geriatric brigade. Obviously, you won't agree to even clearly laid out numbers and now game situations, so I am done here.
Dude, against bd in wc,07 yuvraj was the one who scored 47 and i believe wa sthe second highest scorer You cant blame him if rest of the other batsmen didnt even wanted to reach a double figure.It was him and ganguly that we reached 191 otherwise we would have been all out for 50..he was prolly the only one who could still walk out of the india team after wc debacble with his held not fully drowned in shame. his score in the wc were 47, 83 and 6...one failure and india are out..you can hardly blame him unless u r a blind worshipper of some one name god.
Umm, when I said he has been our top run getter in each and every series since the World Cup, I obviously meant the 2007 world cup. He was our top run getter against RSA, against England and now against Australia. Hardly the deeds of a passenger. Yuvi averages 18 from 15 games and SRT 27 from 11 games. Even though both suck, Yuvi's failures are even more given his reputation to be a big bat under pressure and given the fact that he is in the prime of his career. SRT at the same stage as Yuvi is at right now took us to world cup semi finals. quote] How can you blame him for worldcup early exit. He failed in one innings and we were out.GET A GRIP DUDE.
Umm, when I said he has been our top run getter in each and every series since the World Cup, I obviously meant the 2007 world cup. He was our top run getter against RSA, against England and now against Australia. Hardly the deeds of a passenger. Yuvi averages 18 from 15 games and SRT 27 from 11 games. Even though both suck, Yuvi's failures are even more given his reputation to be a big bat under pressure and given the fact that he is in the prime of his career. SRT at the same stage as Yuvi is at right now took us to world cup semi finals. quote] How can you blame him for worldcup early exit. He failed in one innings and we were out.GET A GRIP DUDE.
Are you blind? Where have I blamed Yuvi for our world cup exit? The fact, though, is that SRT at the same stag Yuvi was at took India to world cup semis and ended up being the highest run getter of the world cup.
Hari ehhh.... hmmm that legend that personifies MB etiquettes and all that is sacred to a MB..... LMAO. i wont bother about the other gent. KR made false allegations about my fairness in dealing with abuse directed to players other than SRT ... while doggedly refusing to accept the proof. Gambo steped in and did the honors of providing the proof something I didnt want to do publicly. You need to have this discussion with KR ... on why he prefers public tamasha while pretending to act all saintly.
Hahahahaha...Yes of course like the Mullah Jehadist that you are, everyone is out there to get you!!! :hysterical: Reality check BB, no half-decent poster on this board likes to indulge with you in debate anymore. Get a grip of that. If you can NOT deal with a KR trust me you would NEVER deal with a CC or me. So keep that in mind and be very very aware that you are essentially limiting yourself to those who share your own idea. Khair if thats what you choose, its your life.
You dont because I dont write articles but you certainly crawl up my backside in every other thread ... dont make me bring out all the dirty laundry.
Man what a tool!! For starters I dont even BOTHER getting involved into debates with you. Why waste my time?? Would you point me towards some recent threads where I have even bothered a reply to you? You do realize you aint worth it. And yes I would get inside any thread that I deem fit. What are you gonna do about it? Go plead to the MODS, if they find anything out of place they shall contact me else shut the hell up. Clear? xxx
Yeah ping your hopes on Harbhajan' date=' Kartik, and Zaheer as the future batting stars!![/quote'] Hahahaha...still not able to appreciate how your comments came full circle within 24 hours. What was that whole thingy - those who laugh last and all :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: In your face :alienbooty::alienbooty:
Awww India won without mighty Sachin doing anything. Hey bhagwan how the hell did this happen? How did the young brigade beat Aussies in a game where the buddhas scored 21, 0 and Did not play... Am loving it :hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah, suddenly Karthik and Zak are in the young fearless brigade, dude you're funny :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Good knock by Uthappa though :two_thumbs_up:, the only one who seems to have any guts among the fearless squad. Now, please spew more BS :two_thumbs_up:
Yeah' date=' suddenly Karthik and Zak are in the young fearless brigade, dude you're funny.Good knock by Uthappa though , the only one who seems to have any guts among the fearless squad. ow, please spew more BS [/quote'] [sachin fan mode on] Oh my God I would much rather have India lose when Sachin doesnt score than win. Oh my God Sachin today is cr@p but do we remember 1992 Sachin? Oh my God how come India won today without meaningful contribution from Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. Oh my God now India are World Champions without Sachin and even beat Australia without em. There is no god. [sachin fan mode off] In your face Sachin-fanatics muahahahahahaha :alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty: What a difference 24 hour makes.....:haha:
Oh my God I would much rather have India lose when Sachin doesnt score than win. Oh my God Sachin today is cr@p but do we remember 1992 Sachin? Oh my God how come India won today without meaningful contribution from Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. Oh my God now India are World Champions without Sachin and even beat Australia without em. There is no god. In your face Sachin-fanatics muahahahahahaha :alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty::alienbooty: What a difference 24 hour makes.....:haha:
Thanks for not disappointing and the laugh. 24 hours didn't make any difference at all :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
3 matches in 18 years and in my face!!! You are still 2 short!! Carry on!!!
Hahaha...still cleaning your face off those eggs Shwetabh..Tell me how does the shells taste like...:hysterical::hysterical: While you are at it, what tastes better - rotten tomatoes or egg shells? I shall send a truckload your way you know... I do hope that YOU now see the light...when you take off those egg-yolks that is. :hysterical::hysterical: