Too much chest thumping is going on here from Padosis.

putrevus

Kahan chest thumping yaaro. We are grateful for bit of success once in a while. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Completely with you here Your team is performing well and you have every right to celebrate it, which is what every true fan does Don't worry about what few narrow minded posters might say here. I sincerely hope that your team will do well and become a force to reckon. You have got some real talent in the backyard just waiting to show itself on the big stage

Tou ab kia jeet ker celebrate bhi na karain .As a sports fan u live for moments like these i-e winning your first series in a particular country or seeing young guys coming through and performing , as for making fun of india , its all a bit of banter dont take it to heart abhi tou sirf 2 overseas one day haaray ho , abhi 13 test baaki hain ,lose the insecurity and toughen up.

Tou ab kia jeet ker celebrate bhi na karain .As a sports fan u live for moments like these i-e winning your first series in a particular country or seeing young guys coming through and performing ' date=' as for making fun of india , its all a bit of banter dont take it to heart abhi tou sirf 2 overseas one day haaray ho , abhi 13 test baaki hain ,lose the insecurity and toughen up.[/quote'] Chup kar your talking as if PAKISTAN set the world on fire with their cricket 13 test baaki hain kya ukad liya tere team ne test rankings mein zim se haar kar
Chup kar your talking as if PAKISTAN set the world on fire with their cricket 13 test baaki hain kya ukad liya tere team ne test rankings mein zim se haar kar
Yeah and then went on to be the first to beat No 1 team in a test match in 18 months... and their only away loss in god knows how long...
Chup kar your talking as if PAKISTAN set the world on fire with their cricket 13 test baaki hain kya ukad liya tere team ne test rankings mein zim se haar kar
Main teri amma ko teri shikayat lagata hoon kay tu internet pay baith kay logon ko gandi gandi gaalian deta hai , woh tera internet band kerwa dain gee ,