Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

As I said, one can substitute the original Arabic meaning of jahil and the context, meaning and substance of this thread will not change. IMO. Hazrat Kejriwal (honesty be upon him) must be proud of his merry band of anarchists.
Supporting Kejrwal is the equivalent of supporting Muhammad 1500 years back? Is that your point? Can you please clarify/elaborate so a self confessed Arabic jaahil can understand?

I dont understand why some people dislike Kejriwal. Is it love for BJP/Cong or lack of faith/believe that things can be improved in India ?
Pata nahi bhai...I have been scratching my head over that one. The dude won fair and square, at least afford him the luxury to fail. The guy has basically accomplished what every 2 bit forum poster/ online crusader/ drunk uncle has fantasized since time immemorial: start a grassroots party and actually win an important election. I mean this is Bollywood level **** right in front of our eyes. I am sensing a mix of inferiority complex "oh ****..he really did it, while I was jerkin off on online forums all this while", some jealousy on part of BJP supporters (since he is took away lot of anti-incumbency vote) etc, plus the good old desi-grade cynicism.

I dont understand why some people dislike Kejriwal. Is it love for BJP/Cong or lack of faith/believe that things can be improved in India ?
What steps or plans have been set in motion to change things around? What agenda or plan does his party have? What are his credentials apart from claiming he is also a common man? Sorry but not sold on him....if I have to be inspired by listening to speeches about bhrastachaar and atyachaar,I will just play a sunny deol movie

What steps or plans have been set in motion to change things around? What agenda or plan does his party have? What are his credentials apart from claiming he is also a common man? Sorry but not sold on him....if I have to be inspired by listening to speeches about bhrastachaar and atyachaar,I will just play a sunny deol movie
5 minute of googling will give answer to many of these questions. Start with http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/

5 minute of googling will give answer to many of these questions. Start with http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/
Sorry but seems too gimmicky and whatever agenda I have googled not in the last 5 minutes mond u though don't seem practical. They have No administrative experience.i have seen quiet a few honest government officials,while I have respect for them to function that way in our society,I don't think making them run a government is the way. This is a cluster ruck waiting to happen in so many ways.

What steps or plans have been set in motion to change things around?
Abhi jaahil boloonga tou fauj khadi ho jaayegi. Bhaijaan what steps and plans can be set in motion before being sworn in? There will be silence on this one, because the ones like freeing up government property and police force have already been done.

You are over-estimating this so called administrative experience. Can you define it.
Ok where to start....what is kejriwal s credentials.....he was the commissioner at I.t right? Is it fair enough to call it a leadership role? What were his credentials and accomplishments there? Now before people saying that the same case can be made for someone like Obama ,atleast his cabinet has people with years of experience and some capable advisors. Tell me one guy who is fit enough to run a state just by his credentials from aap,I am sorry but u can't gamble with the future of voting public on assumptions that someone will change the society. So kejriwal understands middle class eh? Fine the common man is frustrated about corruption fair enough,what about education,infrastructure,communal harmony(big deal in India),public security. Sorry but I am not sold,if he was running for municipal commissioner or mayor that would have been different but c.m is a different animal altogether