Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Indian cricket news doesn't generates as much interest in me as S!=G's AAP related news and updates... :embarrassed:
:icflove: Here's some more: Frank Yogendra Yadav ‏@khAAPYogendra Ashok Aggarwal ji has resigned AAP. We withdraw his certificate of secularism & honesty with immediate effect. He's corrupt,communal & fraud Frank Yogendra Yadav ‏@khAAPYogendra We are preparing a press release with fake stories on Ashok Aggarwalji, claiming that he resigned as since was denied AAP Lok Sabha ticket. this is a parody account but I really won't be surprised if AAP does come out and accuse him of wanting a Lok Sabha ticket.

Aam Aadmi Party Thread

:icflove: Here's some more: Frank Yogendra Yadav ‏@khAAPYogendra Ashok Aggarwal ji has resigned AAP. We withdraw his certificate of secularism & honesty with immediate effect. He's corrupt,communal & fraud Frank Yogendra Yadav ‏@khAAPYogendra We are preparing a press release with fake stories on Ashok Aggarwalji, claiming that he resigned as since was denied AAP Lok Sabha ticket. this is a parody account but I really won't be surprised if AAP does come out and accuse him of wanting a Lok Sabha ticket.
That's their standard reasoning now... Didn't got the ticket hence resigned... I hope all these Ex-AAPians join together and launch ASLI AAM AADMI PARTY (AAAP) and start exposing Kejritard and his gang...

That's their standard reasoning now... Didn't got the ticket hence resigned... I hope all these Ex-AAPians join together and launch ASLI AAM AADMI PARTY (AAAP) and start exposing Kejritard and his gang...
A lot of these people join AAP wanting straight away a big ticket and a position. When they don't get what they want and have to work they way up. They cry, leave and criricise:cantstop:

Well we all had to agree that Kejru is great in getting lime light in public through his superb media mgt. skills.... But he is of no use in Indian Administration... What has he done in delhi ??? Nothing... Just wasted so much Govts. money, peoples emotions and time... Never has evidences to what he says... :bumsmack: He is just an air bubble which wont last more than few days from now...

A lot of these people join AAP wanting straight away a big ticket and a position. When they don't get what they want and have to work they way up. They cry' date=' leave and criricise:cantstop:[/quote'] Almost all the AAP leaders wjo have left the party recently have been members of the party since its founding but not only are they not getting tickets but they also do not have any day in the running of the party even though they are senior leaders. Kejriwal and 4-5 Others take all the decisions and are not accountable to anyone. BTW you raised the point of people joining the party and immediately getting a ticket - check Ashutosh (joined 2 months ago and got a ticket), rajmojan gandhi (joined less than 20 days ago and got a ticket), medha patekar (extended support to AAP in mid january and got a ticket), h s phoolka (joined in january and got ticket), khalid parvez (nobody knows exactly when he joined AAP but he contested the 2009 election on an SP ticket and has been declared a defaulter by Bank of Baroda for Rs 12 crore), yudhvir khayalia (joined AAP in feb and got a ticket - local AAP worlers are still protesting against him. And when Ashok Khemka refused to pass Robert Vadra's land deal file, khaylia was named in his place and he passed the file - so much for AAP's stand against corruption), savita bhatti (joined the party just a few weeks ago, got a ticket and has now returned - there were protests against her candidature as well), v balakrishnan (joined the party just a few days ago and got the ticket), bhagwant mann (joined the party in march and got the ticket). You might have noticed that almost all of these are famous names - so if you are famous then you can join AAP today and you can get a ticket tomorrow but if you are a party worker then even the fact that you have worked for the party since its founding will not be enough to get you into consideration. I'm sure if I look closely then I will find many, many more names who all joined the party in 2014 and have been given tickets. And before you start shouting that the other parties do not even have a system of selecting candidates while AAP puts names of its prospective candidates before the people and lets them choose, I would say you go and check - NOT EVEN A SINGLE TICKET for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections has been given by AAP after putting names of 4-5 candidates and letting the public choose. ALL tickets till date have been chosen by the party's selection committee which, it seems, has preferred famous names over party workers and has given out no criteria on the bais of which it selects candidates (AAP had talked about transparency in the political system - please tell me where is the transparency in this opaque selection process). There have been protests in several constituencies against the declared candidates because the local workers were not even asked about their choice of candidate. Edit - another addition to the list - actress Gul Panag has met Kejriwal and is expected to join the party and contest elections. So she joins today and will get ticket tomorrow.

Almost all the AAP leaders wjo have left the party recently have been members of the party since its founding but not only are they not getting tickets but they also do not have any day in the running of the party even though they are senior leaders. Kejriwal and 4-5 Others take all the decisions and are not accountable to anyone. BTW you raised the point of people joining the party and immediately getting a ticket - check Ashutosh (joined 2 months ago and got a ticket), rajmojan gandhi (joined less than 20 days ago and got a ticket), medha patekar (extended support to AAP in mid january and got a ticket), h s phoolka (joined in january and got ticket), khalid parvez (nobody knows exactly when he joined AAP but he contested the 2009 election on an SP ticket and has been declared a defaulter by Bank of Baroda for Rs 12 crore), yudhvir khayalia (joined AAP in feb and got a ticket - local AAP worlers are still protesting against him. And when Ashok Khemka refused to pass Robert Vadra's land deal file, khaylia was named in his place and he passed the file - so much for AAP's stand against corruption), savita bhatti (joined the party just a few weeks ago, got a ticket and has now returned - there were protests against her candidature as well), v balakrishnan (joined the party just a few days ago and got the ticket), bhagwant mann (joined the party in march and got the ticket). You might have noticed that almost all of these are famous names - so if you are famous then you can join AAP today and you can get a ticket tomorrow but if you are a party worker then even the fact that you have worked for the party since its founding will not be enough to get you into consideration. I'm sure if I look closely then I will find many, many more names who all joined the party in 2014 and have been given tickets. And before you start shouting that the other parties do not even have a system of selecting candidates while AAP puts names of its prospective candidates before the people and lets them choose, I would say you go and check - NOT EVEN A SINGLE TICKET for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections has been given by AAP after putting names of 4-5 candidates and letting the public choose. ALL tickets till date have been chosen by the party's selection committee which, it seems, has preferred famous names over party workers and has given out no criteria on the bais of which it selects candidates (AAP had talked about transparency in the political system - please tell me where is the transparency in this opaque selection process). There have been protests in several constituencies against the declared candidates because the local workers were not even asked about their choice of candidate.
Ok many have joined are happy with AAP . Many have joined and have left. That's the real world and normal New party will have some teething issues especially when growing fast. many new joiners will fall out, ego clashes and leave in a huff. That's normal. AAP needs a main founding lot who make the big calls and are leaders. Not listen to every tom dick and harry who joins You do realise how other parties select their candiates etc? You do know don't you? And I am not just talking about just giving things to sons, daughters, cousins etc Keep it in family:--D Tickets are sold. That's right sold to highest bidder!!!!! Why do people pay vast amounts of money to get a ticket? Cos they take a gamble that if get elected will then recollect and make loads of money through corruption and become wealthy. Its business and not helping people. And you moan about a few people falling out in AAP and leaving:hysterical:

Ok many have joined are happy with AAP . Many have joined and have left. That's the real world and normal New party will have some teething issues especially when growing fast. many new joiners will fall out, ego clashes and leave in a huff. That's normal. AAP needs a main founding lot who make the big calls and are leaders. Not listen to every tom dick and harry who joins You do realise how other parties select their candiates etc? You do know don't you? And I am not just talking about just giving things to sons, daughters, cousins etc Keep it in family:--D Tickets are sold. That's right sold to highest bidder!!!!! Why do people pay vast amounts of money to get a ticket? Cos they take a gamble that if get elected will then recollect and make loads of money through corruption and become wealthy. Its business and not helping people. And you moan about a few people falling out in AAP and leaving:hysterical:
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/DEL-revolt-in-aap-ashwini-kumar-alleges-tickets-were-all-pre-decided-moradabad-seat--4541843-NOR.html :icflove:

O come on. You know AAP are not corrupt like established parties. Deep down you know. yes will have issues but trying to be clean and will continue to try and be clean. They are here to clean up the horrid mess your established parties have created in india The others are not shy about their motives. Established and ingrained corruption which is not just accepted but fully part of their methodology from top to bottom

Almost all the AAP leaders wjo have left the party recently have been members of the party since its founding but not only are they not getting tickets but they also do not have any day in the running of the party even though they are senior leaders. Kejriwal and 4-5 Others take all the decisions and are not accountable to anyone. BTW you raised the point of people joining the party and immediately getting a ticket - check Ashutosh (joined 2 months ago and got a ticket), rajmojan gandhi (joined less than 20 days ago and got a ticket), medha patekar (extended support to AAP in mid january and got a ticket), h s phoolka (joined in january and got ticket), khalid parvez (nobody knows exactly when he joined AAP but he contested the 2009 election on an SP ticket and has been declared a defaulter by Bank of Baroda for Rs 12 crore), yudhvir khayalia (joined AAP in feb and got a ticket - local AAP worlers are still protesting against him. And when Ashok Khemka refused to pass Robert Vadra's land deal file, khaylia was named in his place and he passed the file - so much for AAP's stand against corruption), savita bhatti (joined the party just a few weeks ago, got a ticket and has now returned - there were protests against her candidature as well), v balakrishnan (joined the party just a few days ago and got the ticket), bhagwant mann (joined the party in march and got the ticket). You might have noticed that almost all of these are famous names - so if you are famous then you can join AAP today and you can get a ticket tomorrow but if you are a party worker then even the fact that you have worked for the party since its founding will not be enough to get you into consideration. I'm sure if I look closely then I will find many, many more names who all joined the party in 2014 and have been given tickets. And before you start shouting that the other parties do not even have a system of selecting candidates while AAP puts names of its prospective candidates before the people and lets them choose, I would say you go and check - NOT EVEN A SINGLE TICKET for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections has been given by AAP after putting names of 4-5 candidates and letting the public choose. ALL tickets till date have been chosen by the party's selection committee which, it seems, has preferred famous names over party workers and has given out no criteria on the bais of which it selects candidates (AAP had talked about transparency in the political system - please tell me where is the transparency in this opaque selection process). There have been protests in several constituencies against the declared candidates because the local workers were not even asked about their choice of candidate.
its clear,only kejriwal and a couple of top leaders in AAP have the main say,they are whimsical and for kejri its my way or the highway..

its clear' date='only kejriwal and a couple of top leaders in AAP have the main say,they are whimsical and for kejri its my way or the highway..[/quote'] Er yeah so Of course the top leaders have the main say. That's how it should be. Otherwise it would be mayhem Kejri should be main man. He is leader of party and workers in party need to respect this

KT, you are frustrated and in denial. Fertile ground for being AAPie. I agree that we need a change. But these choos are not the answer.
Its not chaos. If they get full mandate then can implement what they want more. Coalition with established corrupt parties was never going to work Its similar to dhoni. Things cant get wrose under established lot, need change. AAP only clean party or at least by veeeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long way cleanest. Others are personal money making machines. Its not chaos winning elections:finger:

Er yeah so Of course the top leaders have the main say. That's how it should be. Otherwise it would be mayhem Kejri should be main man. He is leader of party and workers in party need to respect this
brah,tomorrow a deserving guy with good credentials hopes to get a ticket or say a guy who worked for the party from day 1 hopes that he'll get a ticket as a reward for serving the party as a loyal in return gets nothing but babaji ka thullu because kejri or a sissodia have their preferences and already made their mind.is this the way u hope the party should work? dont have blind faith on kejri,he is pretty arrogant himself and not a doodh ka dhula

I hope a more competent person takes the helm at AAP because they still have a strong future in India to fill the left of centre ideology vacuum that will be soon vacated by the slow extermination of Congress in india. We are witnessing the beginning of the end of Indira's INC.

I hope a more competent person takes the helm at AAP because they still have a strong future in India to fill the left of centre ideology vacuum that will be soon vacated by the slow extermination of Congress in india. We are witnessing the beginning of the end of Indira's INC.
Nah....