Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

The question to ur answer is plain simple ,that guy vitthal radia was a congress man at that time,also admit he has done it ,but atleast he doesn't go on blame ,every tom ,dyck and Harry ,and select those who are against development;and by the way u r pretending as if all aapians are the next coming of sant tulsidas and meera bai. sent from dil se
So did congress throw him out? BJP must have a field day with this and slaughtered this fella. Is he still with congress or did they throw him out? Also very surprised but you seem a fan of this fella. You seem to admire him for his actions. Bit odd that you are admiring someone wielding a gun at a lowly toll booth guy, even more suprising you back him when he is kangress. Odd?

Everyone had hopes from AAP in begining,i even posted once that as long as Con party doesn't comes to power in Delhi election its fine even if AAP gets soem seats. But problem with AAP is they are trying to think [rather foolishly] taht they have a magic broom whch will sweep every issues,rather tahn trying to build a model goverannce in Delhi they tried to generate more hype. Add to the arrogance of it's high command,now genuine candidates are gettign disillusioned and a great opportunity is lost :((
You talk as if others provide governance?:giggle:

So did congress throw him out? BJP must have a field day with this and slaughtered this fella. Is he still with congress or did they throw him out? Also very surprised but you seem a fan of this fella. You seem to admire him for his actions. Bit odd that you are admiring someone wielding a gun at a lowly toll booth guy, even more suprising you back him when he is kangress. Odd?
No , he has since taken dip in Ganga of BJP and gotten rid of his paap.

^ Atleast they didn't ran away. :haha:
Run away. :haha: Look that was debatable decision quitting delhi but over all I agreed with it. But why did BJP and Congress join hands to oppose a tough lokpal bill in Delhi? I wonder why? Suddenly kangress and bjp became best mates, united in oppo against a tough bill against thieving and corruption. I wonder why? Let me think. O that's right cos established parties are thieves whose only policy and governance is to make themselves personally rich by stealing. Its like 2 criminal gangs who fight each other, when they see police they quickly unite to fight them. You need to tell me why kangress and bjp suddenly became best buddies in delhi in oppo against a tough bill to stop corruption. Its almost as if they don't want corruption to stop:giggle:

The ‘come one, come all, this is Liberty Hall’ approach may have increased the ranks of AAP but this comes with a serious downside. Given that there is no particular ideology that holds AAP together other than the fact that the party is against corruption, its supporters seem to be doing pretty much what they please. Not to mention some of its leaders. The latest example of AAP supporters’ enthusiasm, if it can be called that, going haywire is their unruly behaviour at the Churchgate station in Mumbai where they wrecked metal detectors and caused much anguish to the public with their obstructionist tactics. It must be recalled that after the 26/11 attacks at the Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus, metal detectors have become vital to the security of railway stations. In destroying them, AAP is putting innocent lives at risk. This is the second instance in recent times that AAP supporters have run amok. Earlier, after AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was detained by the Gujarat Police, supporters went to the BJP office in Delhi along with leaders Ashutosh and Shazia Ilmi and indulged in unruly and violent behaviour. This can only harm the party, which is trying to occupy a high moral ground. The problem is that in its eagerness to grow quickly, it is not very discerning about whom it admits into its ranks
Did AAP fixed metal detectors back :nervous:

Run away. :haha: Look that was debatable decision quitting delhi but over all I agreed with it. But why did BJP and Congress join hands to oppose a tough lokpal bill in Delhi? I wonder why? Suddenly kangress and bjp became best mates, united in oppo against a tough bill against thieving and corruption. I wonder why? Let me think. O that's right cos established parties are thieves whose only policy and governance is to make themselves personally rich by stealing. Its like 2 criminal gangs who fight each other, when they see police they quickly unite to fight them. You need to tell me why kangress and bjp suddenly became best buddies in delhi in oppo against a tough bill to stop corruption. Its almost as if they don't want corruption to stop:giggle:
they think kejriwal could have stayed in power despite being voted out in assembley.. don't know whether they are really that dumb or just pretend to be..

Why is the media blatantly targeting AAP and Kejriwal?

This is a trend that started immediately after the Delhi elections when the media began echoing the BJP, which although being the single largest party, refused to attempt forming a government and asked the AAP to “show responsibility†and form the government instead.
This targeting of the AAP has not ceased, the most recent example being the toppling of two metal detectors at Churchgate Station yesterday while Arvind Kejriwal was exiting. Even as the visuals showed people trying to right them – they are flimsy frames – the channel went on to describe it as ‘vandalism’ and surprisingly, called up a Shiv Sena spokesperson for a comment.
:hysterical::hysterical:
Except for the back-to-back interviews that Kejriwal gave listing the work he had done as chief minister, he also made it to a point to rub it in that the AAP’s wins in Delhi and confidence people had in it was “in spite of the mediaâ€. Prior to his listing of work done, and after that, no media covered most of the administrative tasks handled by his government. Only power subsidy and water supply figured.
No doubt the house would have been inspected by him and or his family before the choice was made. Had he moved into the premises which Sheila Dikshit had occupied for 15 years, there would not have been an official correspondence. But since he opted for something else, a letter had to go from his office. That made it, See, this common man has asked for a ten-bed-room houseâ€.
:haha:
I did a very small survey using Facebook asking Delhi residents to indicate the changes they were noticing around the time AAP’s minority government was halfway through its 49-day life. The observations were interesting as well as exhilarating. The policemen posted outside a gated community wondered what would happen to them were they to be brought under the control of the Delhi government. An autorickshaw owner got his licence renewed at the Transport Office (equivalent to RTOs elsewhere) in just two hours without having to engage a tout or pay a bribe. A lady who tried to speed things up – it is not clear if by a bribe or influence peddling – was told, “Madam, aaj kal aisa nahi hota hai. Your work would be doneâ€. A long-time Mumbai resident found an auto cruising up to him at the airport and taking him to the destination without haggling. Except for one single instance when Kejriwal himself listed the work done by them in the first 10 days, like mapping schools and engaging local people to monitor them, giving a Rs 1 lakh ad hoc grant to them to meet the short term needs quickly, the media hid these achievements from the people except for the shenanigans of a movement trying to be a party and also a government.
http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/why-is-the-media-blatantly-targeting-aap-and-kejriwal-1432537.html?utm_source=voices&utm_medium=cat_India

^^^ Lol, media blatantly targeting AK and AAP. When actually its the other way round. Firstly, it is this same media which has brought the fame to AK and yet, it is the same AK who targets them when these media asks them some questions. AAP only does is complains and run away when facing some heat or the spotlight is upon them. And if you do want to an answer for who is the media has been blatantly targeting, that would be Modi. 12 years of nonstop propaganda against him.

What ever happened to that BJP politician guy who was wielding a gun at the toll booth and threatning to shoot everyone but was caught on CCTV. I assume he was thrown out of BJP plus arrested and put in jail?
so if a BJP guy does something wrong then it justifies Kejriwal doing something wrong? Also, I was under the impression that AAP was supposed to be "different" from BJP/Cong - here they are doing exactly the same as BJP/Cong do and then they justify those actions by saying that BJP/Cong do it so why can't we. I guess the next in their list would be stopping trains and burning buses and justifying it by saying that Raj Thakrey has been doing it for 5 years and Shiv Sena for 35 years...