Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

A day after Arvind Kejriwal visited Mumbai, the AAP on Thursday pointed fingers at police and media alleging mismanagement, chaos, damage to public property and misreporting. In a statement, the state unit of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) said the volunteers had planned a flawless exit from the airport and entry into the suburban train for Kejriwal, "which got totally derailed due to the media frenzy which police were ill-prepared to control". "We are afraid that the media zeal (in pursuit of exclusive visuals) led to a total breakdown of law and order... Media clambered all over Arvind Kejriwal at the airport, making police cordon off Kejriwal and lead him in the wrong direction," the statement said.
:rofl: :rofl:

What I feel is there is a broader thinking behind all this AAP party nonsense,:potstir: 1. It has got the whole media's and peoples attraction.:grouphug: 2. That reduces Raga with no or lesser lime light and he is also not addressing any big rallies, rather he is making some hidden gatherings with people and begging for vote..:secret: 3. Media's focus shifted from scams and that whole lot of stuff to only AAP... :sherlock: 4. AAP only targeting BJP these days with no singe evidence and not congress ... :orderorder: 5. Kejri shifted his target - corruption to communal-ism.. :hmmm: 6. Kejri visiting places where BJP is most interested... :headshake: Is Congress behind them (AAP) ???:protest:

You are making it sound as Kejriwal ordered convoy to hit two-wheeler :hysterical: You have become an excellent troll in your zeal to oppose Kejriwal.
you are making it sound as if I made up this news. I just found it on the internet and poster it here. Of course you see me as a troll. In fact I'm sure that if I continue to ask so many uncomfortable questions and keep exposing the lying hypocrites you call "leaders" then you (and other AAP fans) will start reporting my posts.
Travesty! :omg: Next in line - Kejriwal's convoy stole Sachin=GOD's goat.
any comments on the Kejriwal-Bajpai video? In case you have not seen it yet, here it is: yRGNTXDO7dI and yeah, here I am applying your technique of answering a post with a completely unrelated question.

so if a BJP guy does something wrong then it justifies Kejriwal doing something wrong? Also, I was under the impression that AAP was supposed to be "different" from BJP/Cong - here they are doing exactly the same as BJP/Cong do and then they justify those actions by saying that BJP/Cong do it so why can't we. I guess the next in their list would be stopping trains and burning buses and justifying it by saying that Raj Thakrey has been doing it for 5 years and Shiv Sena for 35 years...
Kejriwal has not gone around waving a gun. Not yet anyway Irnoy was this fella was congress when done all this. Then BJP accepted him:hysterical: BJP and Kangress hand in hand

Always hated kangess and still do. Ghandhis are scum Supported BJP etc My posts on ICF in years gone by before prove that However, like many we now have an alternative to thieving established crooks. Lets embrace it and change India:haha:
They (AAP) didn't get chance for thieving in delhi due to there ONLY big agenda on corruption... So they changed there agenda to other topics and are trying to win 2-3 seats in :fishing:Lok Sabha Election so that they could have something in there pockets... They are the same Kangressiis...

They (AAP) didn't get chance for thieving in delhi due to there ONLY big agenda on corruption... So they changed there agenda to other topics and are trying to win 2-3 seats in :fishing:Lok Sabha Election so that they could have something in there pockets... They are the same Kangressiis...
Others including BJP are proving thieves. Not a lakh here or there. But thousands of crores. These big guns also don't want anything to change. Lets try AAP and see if they are not thieves. Worth a go:cantstop: Especially when big guns don't provide any governance either:((