Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

I don't think why it is so difficult to understand this thing. The magnitude of a turn is measured by the angle that has been cut during the course of that turn. So if a person turns from straight path by 45 degree and other by 120 degree, than irrespective of any other parameter it would be said that second person made bigger turn than the first one. It should be noted while defining magnitude of a turn radius of a turn is immaterial. It is solely determined by the angle of the turn. Take an example, an ant going straight suddenly turns back cutting a radius of 1 mm but an angle of 180 degree and there is another elephant which was going straight and then turns sideways, cutting an angle of 90 degree with a radius of 10 meters and then keeps going straight. who made bigger turn? Admin, Yoda-esque, Black_Death, DavishingDavi would say - Elephant All other intelligent posters and Kejriwal would say - Ant. So, it should be understood all U-turns are equal. No U-turn can be bigger than other U-turn. But an U-turn would always be bigger than all V- turns, L turns and Y-turns.
Well, you completely misinterpreted my post . With bigger U-turn I was pointing out at the magnitude of the U-turn and not the angle which is perhaps 180 degrees in all cases. I meant that the U-turn taken by KT with his statements is as quick and as magnanimous as Kejritard (both with respect to the number of times U turns taken and and the magnitude of the statement which has been U-turned by them).

Well' date=' [b']you completely misinterpreted my post . With bigger U-turn I was pointing out at the magnitude of the U-turn and not the angle which is perhaps 180 degrees in all cases. I meant that the U-turn taken by KT with his statements is as quick and as magnanimous as Kejritard (both with respect to the number of times U turns taken and and the magnitude of the statement which has been U-turned by them).
No. I did not misinterpreted. You misrepresented your point. Use of word "Bigger U-turns" was absolutely inappropriate there. Based on your explanation, either you should have used "U-Turn on bigger statements" or "Quicker U-turns".

No. I did not misinterpreted. You misrepresented your point. Use of word "Bigger U-turns" was absolutely inappropriate there. Based on your explanation' date=' either you should have used "U-Turn on bigger statements" or "Quicker U-turns".[/quote'] Well, I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill here :cantstop: Fair enough. Humans make mistakes, and I am not infallible like Kejritard :(

Kejriwal is best leader. Yes maybe arrogant at times but still heart is in right place and pushing forward more fair india. I refuse to compare AAP to any party in India The ones in india are proven filthy crooks, who do nothing apart from stealing and filling their own pockets. Anyone who says other wise is in denial, stupid or a bare faced liar. So I will compare AAP to much more honest parties in west. Yes AAP wont be perfect and will have loads of inperfections. They will make plenty of mistakes but all parties in west do as well, plenty of internal disputes and people leaving annoyed as not getting what they feel are due. But they wont be massive hard core thieves like others in India, so still a vast improvement. Congress and BJP fans just wont accept their lot are thieves.
Best leader my @ss,he has completely lost it,he points out fingers at other,but when somebody asks him about his own members and regarding his interview,he doesn't give answers,or will say kya galat hai isme,he and that moron punya prasoon vajpayee,used Bhagat singhs name for their own benefit,when Rahul kanwal asked him questions regarding somnath bharti ' s alleged involvement in a scam ,with proof ' s his looks was as if he is going to kill him,tell me why are aap members leaving aap one by one and that too founding members,tell me why is kumar and my babe shazia not happy with kejru. sent from dil se

Ek cheez tay hai vayuu bhai aap har post dil se bhejte ho' date=' literally :icflove:[/quote'] Thanks bro,but seriously ,in logo ko sochna chahiye,ki jo aadmi,apne founding members ka nahi hua,jisne apne guru ke puthe pe laat maar di,wo apne supporters ki kya parvah karega,saala jo apne baccho ki baat baat pe jhoothi kasme khaata hai,wo to in politicians se bhi gira hua hai. sent from dil se

Thanks bro,but seriously ,in logo ko sochna chahiye,ki jo aadmi,apne founding members ka nahi hua,jisne apne guru ke puthe pe laat maar di,wo apne supporters ki kya parvah karega,saala jo apne baccho ki baat baat pe jhoothi kasme khaata hai,wo to in politicians se bhi gira hua hai. sent from dil se
aur Modi apane mentors ke liye bahut respectful hai :cantstop: sent from dimag se

Well, I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill here :cantstop: Fair enough. Humans make mistakes, and I am not infallible like Kejritard :(
Is this small matter? You put whole credibility of one of the most esteemed member of ICF in doubt, and now trying to phoo-phoo the matter saying minor thing. This matter is at least as important as of 4 bedroom vs 5 bedroom.

So even AAP die hards now realized they can't simply defend AAP any longer with throwing around words like "Truth" "Honesty" "Moral highground" "Ant corruption " "BS" etc :cantstop:
Why what mas corruption and scams have AAP done? Shall we know discuss BJP leaders and their extrodinary wealth. We can discuss their extrodinary scams and how they have done nothing to combat corruption. In fact they encourage it and thrive of it. Many BJP leaders have been recalled after mass scams and brought in to fold. Shall we talk about recent politician brought back in after mass scam. Crores and Crores stolen of our money. Nothing done. Not on agenda of main parties. Indian corrupt from top to bootom yet nothing done by established lot. Police, Clerks, Judges etc etc mass corruption but parties don't even mention it Thank god AAP first to come out and say its disgusting and have balls to say what all know. And with agenda to clear it up

Looks like the Urban Naxals today ransacked the Railway station metal detectors during Kejritard's visit to Mumbai...
:hysterical::hysterical: Just poor managt control. Do the metal detectors even work. :hysterical: Not really seen by mass terrorism Mumbai hit by under established parties, yet parties just shrug shoulders and carry on collecting money

Bigkp0fCEAAMLCo.jpg @timesnow AAP supporters reportedly damage metal detectors Churchgate station
Just so many fans piling through, they just fell over. Not very wel secured metal detectors and poor orginisation by party controlling the crowd. Maybe organisers to busy collecting money somewere:haha: Just too many fans folks. Follwers of corrupt status quo suck it up:giggle: And they did not even have to lure people with bribes to attend unlike other parties

Just so many fans piling through, they just fell over. Not very wel secured metal detectors and poor orginisation by party controlling the crowd. Maybe organisers to busy collecting money somewere:haha: Just too many fans folks. Follwers of corrupt status quo suck it up:giggle: And they did not even have to lure people with bribes to attend unlike other parties
That is why those people are leaving the party one by one,height of denial sent from dil se

Media deserparte to go after AAP now:hysterical: Who was in charge of this managt control. The party in power must take blame. Think it will take around 1 minute to put metal detectors up. Its not as if they were vandalised. Really rubbish metal detectors, not even screwed in to floor. Some cheap crap. Someone took bribe to secure deal for cheap rubbish metal detectros and not the best product with best value as in proper tender. maybe BJP person took a cut?:hysterical:

aur Modi apane mentors ke liye bahut respectful hai :cantstop: sent from dimag se
atleast he hasn't neglected his mentors or his mentors are not with any other members of different party,thoda is par bhi dimag laga lete to thik rehta sent from dil se

That is why those people are leaving the party one by one,height of denial sent from dil se
Whose leaving? Only big shots joing who expect big roles upon joining and get upset when a lower common man gets the post instead:cantstop: Look at the fans on arrival on in Mumbai. So many people and not a single one paid to attend. Its the voters that matter not some hot shot lawyer upset cos did not get a good role