Swedish nightclubs v/s British nightclubs

Gambit

Check this out - I was one of the people chanting at the front before the pit broke out: pv2PhRz39vI Not a great video there.... The place is mostly for metal fans, or was... And here is what you will find in some average hip-hop or dance or pop or D&B playing club: MUuEMpUSV7c

Seen this before. It's an exaggeration, but let's face it - Swedish (and other Scandy) girls are the hottest girls on the planet. English girls don't even compare. Now you can see why I previously said that i would want to become Swedish if I was born again. BTW, isn't this just one of the finest pieces of w@nk material you have ever seen on the www ? Note to self; settle down in Sweden sometime Bild11.jpg

Folks' date= tell something more about nude clubs in western countries if any......how many of you visit, how it is, what things you can do etc. etc. :D
Bada tharki hai re tu :hysterical: Never been to any...ok twice as part of college trip (could not say no to all my class mates) :haha: Was a non event. Prefer girlfriends giving a private dance at home :mama:

well thats wat u get if u go to a chav club. if u go to any good high street club, its honey's galore, i would say almost as fine on display as that, in London Mayfair one's its jus world best beauties, no ****ing doubt about it.

well thats wat u get if u go to a chav club. if u go to any good high street club, its honey's galore, i would say almost as fine on display as that, in London Mayfair one's its jus world best beauties, no ****ing doubt about it.
I went to a crappy one in Soho 14 years ago :hysterical: There were 10 of us. The chicks were fit but because we were cheap ass students we only got 5-10 minutes of darshan for our money. After that we were bundled out by evil bouncers :haha: