Australian Open 2014 - Stan Wawrinka beats Rafa in the final

Cricketics

Yes the great man had to feel some burn for retards fanboys like you. My apologies to the Maestro. No respect for Fedtards however. :hysterical:
As i said, you cannot claim to respect someone and then diss them. Thats typical chewtiyagiri, not authentic. Thats as bad as me dissing your mother if i find you obnoxious. You cool with that ? If not, then why diss someone if you do respect them ? Mere se pangaa lena hai to mere se le, Federer ko beech me kyun kheech raha hai ? But kids like you need to win, i understand. When you can come up with an actual argument, i may respond. Till then, bachchey, you can have the last word. Now go, change your diaper and watch your hero win the Australian Open.

As i said, you cannot claim to respect someone and then diss them. Thats typical chewtiyagiri, not authentic. Thats as bad as me dissing your mother if i find you obnoxious. You cool with that ? If not, then why diss someone if you do respect them ? Mere se pangaa lena hai to mere se le, Federer ko beech me kyun kheech raha hai ? But kids like you need to win, i understand. When you can come up with an actual argument, i may respond. Till then, bachchey, you can have the last word. Now go, change your diaper and watch your hero win the Australian Open.
You need to get a life man. How old are you 40? Fighting over a player like a teenage school girl. Be civilized and come back. Till then you go to my ignore list. So long!

You are kidding right? Nadal has been beating Federer since 2004' date=' when he was only 18 years old and Federer was at his absolute best. Just to put that in perspective, do you see any 18-19 year old beating Novak and Nadal now? This age excuse of Fedtards is hilarious. He was mere 26 when Nadal beat him at Wimbledon and 25 when Nadal took him to 5 sets in 2007 and even had multiple break points in the 5th set then. Would you consider Novak who is 26 and Nadal who is 27 now as old? If anything Federer was lucky that Nadal wasn't the same age as he is. Otherwise he wouldn't have had that dream run of 2004-07.[/quote'] i disagree with the last line.had they both been of the same age,fed would still have had a similar dream run from 2004-07.age wouldn't matter considering FO since even a young nadal beat him,so we have to consider HC GS and wimby..nadal never faced prime fed on HC GS(mainly due to nadal being poor on HCs early in his career thus he got knocked out in early stages),fed would most definitley have won those encounters..u are talking as if nadal is a great player on HC or grass,he has achieved only 3 GS on HC,thats no big credibility.. he defeated fed in wimby 2008,AO 2009 which were amazing wins in tight matches but we cannot equate them to say he would have defeated fed of 04-07..fed was simply amazing at that time,i am not saying he would have beaten nadal in every match on a HC GS or wimby but more often than not he would have won most those matches.those 4 years fed played on a different level,kudos to rafa he was the only one who challenged but he too did lose to fed in HC tournies.. mind you nadal's prime years were very early in his career unlike other players who generally have it from 24-27/28 ,nadal is different..would have loved to watch all nole-rafa-fed playing together in their primes :dance:

You can apologise all you want. But Federer has 17 slams and Nadal has 13, in tennis terms that equates to daylight. There is daylight between Nadal and Federer.
I agree Nadal has a long way to reach Federer. I never disputed. that. But he is still an all time great.

i disagree with the last line.had they both been of the same age,fed would still have had a similar dream run from 2004-07.age wouldn't matter considering FO since even a young nadal beat him,so we have to consider HC GS and wimby..nadal never faced prime fed on HC GS(mainly due to nadal being poor on HCs early in his career thus he got knocked out in early stages),fed would most definitley have won those encounters..u are talking as if nadal is a great player on HC or grass,he has achieved only 3 GS on HC,thats no big credibility.. he defeated fed in wimby 2008,AO 2009 which were amazing wins in tight matches but we cannot equate them to say he would have defeated fed of 04-07..fed was simply amazing at that time,i am not saying he would have beaten nadal in every match on a HC GS or wimby but more often than not he would have won most those matches.those 4 years fed played on a different level,kudos to rafa he was the only one who challenged but he too did lose to fed in HC tournies.. mind you nadal's prime years were very early in his career unlike other players who generally have it from 24-27/28 ,nadal is different
Look at the end of the day it's pure speculation. A lot of my posts were in response to the ridiculous speculations of that guy. I mean who in their right mind would compare Nadal with a Michael Chang. Speculations are just speculations. You can't have a meaningful argument over it. A great player in one era is a great player in any era. Both Federer and Nadal are all time greats, Federer is even greater at this point.

Look at the end of the day it's pure speculation. A lot of my posts were in response to the speculations of that guy. Speculations are just speculations. You can't have a meaningful argument over it. A great player in one era is a great player in any era. Both Federer and Nadal are all time greats' date=' Federer is even greater at this point.[/quote'] Abbey Ghonchu, see them play and understand the sport instead of being a slave to statistics! Both of them have over a dozen slams. If one is better than the other, its because of the GAME they bring to the table, not if they have a few more slams than the other guy. You seem to think that the better guy always has more slams, its simply not true otherwise Ivanisevic would have more slams than Hewitt. Winning slams and being a better player are two different things when you are talking about people who have won a lot of slams! a few more here and there wont change who's better! You can have a meaningful argument over speculations if you understand the game and the variables involved. Which you clearly do not!

rafa's an ATG and he can surpass fed.. regarding novak,i didn't like him early in his career,he appeared to be obnoxious and arrogant but boy how well he matured into a great tennis player and developed good sportsmanship.. i remember his family say that novak was mentally broken with all those losses against fed,rafa,he literally cried alone after hattricks of defeat back to back in USO vs fed. but all changed after that epic SF in USO 2010 where defeated fed,he got the belief that he could beat the big boys and then we all know what a year he had in 2011 . respect to him but he should aim to win more GS

rafa's an ATG and he can surpass fed.. regarding novak,i didn't like him early in his career,he appeared to be obnoxious and arrogant but boy how well he matured into a great tennis player and developed good sportsmanship.. i remember his family say that novak was mentally broken with all those losses against fed,rafa,he literally cried alone after hattricks of defeat back to back in USO vs fed. but all changed after that epic SF in USO 2010 where defeated fed,he got the belief that he could beat the big boys and then we all know what a year he had in 2011 . respect to him but he should aim to win more GS
Rafa can surpass Federer in number of GS but that won't necessarily make him a greater player. Or even if he fails to reach Federer by say one slam that won't make him a much lesser player. Right now Nadal is a notch below Federer but if he wins a couple of slams, especially non clay slams I would consider them as equals. Novak is an amazing player. The guy hardly has any weakness. I am tipping him to win the French open this year.

i disagree with the last line.had they both been of the same age,fed would still have had a similar dream run from 2004-07.age wouldn't matter considering FO since even a young nadal beat him,so we have to consider HC GS and wimby..nadal never faced prime fed on HC GS(mainly due to nadal being poor on HCs early in his career thus he got knocked out in early stages),fed would most definitley have won those encounters..u are talking as if nadal is a great player on HC or grass,he has achieved only 3 GS on HC,thats no big credibility.. he defeated fed in wimby 2008,AO 2009 which were amazing wins in tight matches but we cannot equate them to say he would have defeated fed of 04-07..fed was simply amazing at that time,i am not saying he would have beaten nadal in every match on a HC GS or wimby but more often than not he would have won most those matches.those 4 years fed played on a different level,kudos to rafa he was the only one who challenged but he too did lose to fed in HC tournies.. mind you nadal's prime years were very early in his career unlike other players who generally have it from 24-27/28 ,nadal is different..would have loved to watch all nole-rafa-fed playing together in their primes :dance:
how do you conclude that?

Clay courter Nadal reached Wimbledon final before (at age 20 and then again at 21) than all court player Federer did( at 22).
haha.. nice catch.. wait they'll come up with some lahori-logic..
fed was a talented youngster when he started much like nohit but he didn't have the temperament/attitude to go all the way through to a GS title,he was not that serious,had a carefree attitude (hope some of ya read his autobiography)..he was whimsical,hot tempered and not that level headed when he was in his teens,early 20s,reached r16,qf occasionally and then got knocked out in rnd 2 in the next slam..it all changed when his former coach died in an accident in 2002 iirc,he was a great friend of his,fed cried a lot and vowed to become a better player,he dedicated his 1st GS to his former coach.. his attitude changed in the court,he became more professional and didn't show much emotions on the court and thus we witnessed a changed guy who conquered everything since 2003

fed was a talented youngster when he started much like nohit but he didn't have the temperament/attitude to go all the way through to a GS title,he was not that serious,had a carefree attitude (hope some of ya read his autobiography)..he was whimsical,hot tempered and not that level headed when he was in his teens,early 20s,reached r16,qf occasionally and then got knocked out in rnd 2 in the next slam..it all changed when his former coach died in an accident in 2002 iirc,he was a great friend of his,fed cried a lot and vowed to become a better player,he dedicated his 1st GS to his former coach.. his attitude changed in the court,he became more professional and didn't show much emotions on the court and thus we witnessed a changed guy who conquered everything since 2003
The point of that post was not to diss Federer but to show that guy that Nadal didn't become a good grass court player since 2009 as he claimed. Nobody reaches three Wimbledon finals in a row and then beat one of the greatest grass court players ever by not being good on grass. That's a moronic conclusion. If anything Nadal was a better grass court player then than now becuase he had superior movement then which is essential for grass court success.

how do you conclude that?
style of play,movement on the court,health,speed etc..even by stats he had a great 2008(FO,wimby,olympic gold,went onto to win the AO in 09 when he was just 22),2010 when he was 24 (ideally the best age for most tennis players).. 2011,2012 were not his best years and it was backed by the fact that his last HC title was won in 2010 ,of course he did win it this year as well,add to that his decline on grass as well,he was great in wimby in the early stage of his career with 3 back to back finals

style of play,movement on the court,health,speed etc..even by stats he had a great 2008(FO,wimby,olympic gold,went onto to win the AO in 09 when he was just 22),2010 when he was 24 (ideally the best age for most tennis players).. 2011,2012 were not his best years and it was backed by the fact that his last HC title was won in 2010 ,of course he did win it this year as well
Nadal was a superior mover then (till about 2010) but has a better game now. He is more aggressive, tries to end the point quickly, has a better backhand and a better serve. His movement was unreal back then, because of that overall may be he was better on clay and grass but on hard courts he is better now. Although he didn't win any hard court slam between 2010 and 2013 he did play a couple of finals and was beaten by a superior player.

That's not gonna happen.. French open is ours... Go Rafa go... :beer: :D Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
I hope but all good things come to an end and Novak has been really close in the last two years. At some point you would think that he'd get over the finish line.

Nadal was a superior mover then but has a better game now. He is more aggressive, tries to end the point quickly, has a better backhand and a better serve. His movement was unreal back then, because of that overall may be he was better on clay and grass but on hard courts he is better now. Although he didn't win any hard court slam between 2010 and 2013 he played a few finals and was beaten by a superior player.
his HC game has improved dramatically but his grass game has certainly declined,perhaps due to the fast nature of the courts on week 1 which gradually settles by week 2 but i think he is satisfied with 2 wimby titles,his main aim is to get past 17 and to hold the double slam record i.e win each slam twice