India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

What's the Indian obsession with pace?.. Milne is quicker than Yadev' date=' Southee and Boult but we'd never consider picking him over those 2. Heck, if Milne was Indian he'd probably have 50 Test's cap and would be considered the best and fastest bowler ever.[/quote'] In ur dreams.We've Rahul Shukla,Pawan Suyal as fast as Milne who're no where near the Indian team.
Erratic strike bowler' date='who picks up imp wickets,that's what he's.Strike rate of 46 in test cricket....period.[/quote'] 9 games, period. I've seen players like him before they don't last. Very predictable and easy to score from, he may pick up wickets here and there but also is an easy release. Bowlers best hunt in pairs.
In ur dreams.We've Rahul Shukla' date='Pawan Suyal as fast as Milne who're no where near the Indian team.[/quote'] And once he fails you'll go to bowler y and say he's better than him and what not, hype him to moon only for him to fail and for you to begin bagging him and the selectors for picking him and not z, which will cause the stocks of Z to rise and the premature legend to begin. Repeat process again and again till you finally find a decent bowler and he becomes your 'world class' bowler after 1 or 2 games.
What's the Indian obsession with pace?.. Milne is quicker than Yadev' date=' Southee and Boult but we'd never consider picking him over those 2. Heck, if Milne was Indian he'd probably have 50 Test's cap and would be considered the best and fastest bowler ever.[/quote'] Milne does not have stamina and fitness. He bowls as quick as Shami, not quicker than Yadav at this point.
Milne does not have stamina and fitness. He bowls as quick as Shami' date=' not quicker than Yadav at this point.[/quote'] Yadev can't even bowl quicker than Wahab, both are low 140s rare high 140s. Milne is a genuine high 140s to low 150km bowler.
And once he fails you'll go to bowler y and say he's better than him and what not' date=' hype him to moon only for him to fail and for you to begin bagging him and the selectors for picking him and not z, which will cause the stocks of Z to rise and the premature legend to begin. Repeat process again and again till you finally find a decent bowler and he becomes your 'world class' bowler after 1 or 2 games.[/quote'] Whatever u wanna say u can,we know what we have.A experienced,skillful left arm seamer around 135ks in Zak,a genuine swing bowler around 130ks in BK, a skillful strike bowler with pace in Shami who can crank in upto mid 140s,an out & out fast bowler who can buy wickets in Umesh & a faster version of Shami in Aaron,a tall fast bowler around 135-140 in Ishant who's bowling decently right now.Our bowlers are not world beaters but still miles better than ur attack & capable enough to get 20 wickets in NZ.Get ready for a 2-0 mite & greener it is better for us.Our batters will score more runs on any track.
Whatever u wanna say u can,we know what we have.A experienced,skillful left arm seamer around 135ks in Zak,a genuine swing bowler around 130ks in BK, a skillful strike bowler with pace in Shami who can crank in upto mid 140s,an out & out fast bowler who can buy wickets in Umesh & a faster version of Shami in Aaron,a tall fast bowler around 135-140 in Ishant who's bowling decently right now.Our bowlers are not world beaters but still miles better than ur attack & capable enough to get 20 wickets in NZ.Get ready for a 2-0 mite & greener it is better for us.Our batters will score more runs on any track.
Yep keep building that hill :two_thumbs_up:
Yadev can't even bowl quicker than Wahab, both are low 140s rare high 140s. Milne is a genuine high 140s to low 150km bowler.
No both Wahab & Yadav are mid 140 bowlers who are capable of 150,they've done that before.Milne was touching 150 in a t20 match vs Pak,in India I saw him, he was bowling in mid 130s,fastest was 141 ks & Kohli was hammering him :giggle:
No both Wahab & Yadav are mid 140 bowlers who are capable of 150,they've done that before.Milne was touching 150 in a t20 match vs Pak,in India I saw him, he was bowling in mid 130s,fastest was 141 ks & Kohli was hammering him :giggle:
Change of action, he'll be working with Shane Bond and I have no doubt he'll be able to ramp it up again. He looked much sharper in Bangladesh around mid 140s.
I've seen bowlers like him, he's no where near as good as you guys think. You're just building up expectations to levels which he cannot possibly live up to.
If I had any intentions of hyping him I'd have compared him with Steyn,which is foolish.I'll stick to my opinion on him which is he's a erratic strike bowler with genuine pace.
If I had any intentions of hyping him I'd have compared him with Steyn,which is foolish.I'll stick to my opinion on him which is he's a erratic strike bowler with genuine pace.
You expect him to run through sides, he's not capable of that. At beast a guy who can take 1 or 2 early and 1 or 2 tailender wickets.

Wow, when did one short ball become a sign of a aggressive fast bowler? Do that for 20 Tests and be successful in it then talk, or else every 140km bowler would be considered aggressive. Ishant and Kemar Roach bowled a hostile spell at Ponting, now look where they are now.