Cricket Stock Exchange : India's Tour of New Zealand (Test Series) ZAKK wins it ! Pay me by tomorrow (19th Feb) and get 50% discount on your losses !

gaurav92

League Standings updated ! Scarface opens his account with a 252 bn profit this time surprising everyone :nice: Adib as usual steady with 54 bn profit at the 2nd place, competing with Zakk anbd Lord who are at 3rd and 4th position respectively. Nanda, Paa G and others took a pounding as they go down to a 100 bn loss, but I am sure next test will have many things positive for them too. Markets for the 2nd Test updated ! Enjoy stocking.

League Standings updated ! Scarface opens his account with a 252 bn profit this time surprising everyone :nice: Adib as usual steady with 54 bn profit at the 2nd place, competing with Zakk anbd Lord who are at 3rd and 4th position respectively. Nanda, Paa G and others took a pounding as they go down to a 100 bn loss, but I am sure next test will have many things positive for them too. Markets for the 2nd Test updated ! Enjoy stocking.
Lord is 4th Class :yay::yay::yay:
nice joke gaurav :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Welcome to Cricket Stock Exchange for India's tour of New Zealand

CHECK YOUR PORTFOLIO / STATUS HERE Special Markets include - Double Stock and Option to Sell! Special Offers :- Double Stock - Any one stock per match on match index (not on series index). Stock quantity can be max 1b shares (500 lots X 2). Option to Sell - One option per match on match index only (not on series index). Stock quantity can be max 500m shares (500 lots). Catches Index - Every catch in the match is considered worth 20 points only for this index (and not for individual player markets where it is considered 5 pointer only), the total catches taken (by both the teams) will be multiplied by 20 and the resulting figure would the amount settled at. Needless to say, the caught and bowled also count as a catch. IN tests, catches in both the innings will be considered. Super Sixes - Every six hit will carry 20 points for this index. The total sixes hit (including both the teams tally of sixes hit) will be multiplied by 20 and the resulting figure will be the amount settled at. In tests, it will include both the innings. Top 3 Guns - It is the sum total of runs scored by the 3 players batting at No. 1,2 and 3 for a particular country. This is plain sum of runs scored and hence other factors (catches, wickets, bonus points for 50s and 100s) do not count. In case the player is not out from any of the position, the market will still settle, so be wise when you chose to play this index. For eg. If the opener is retired hurt for 10, and the No.2 is not out till the end for 54 and the batsman at No. 3 scored 20, the market will still settle at (10+54+20 = 84). It is inclusive of both the innings of a Test match so its (Inn 1 + Inn 2 of the Top 3 players). Top Scorer Index - It is the runs scored by the batsman who top scored in the match (it may be from either side). You can BUY the stock if you think the actual top scorer will exceed the top score given by me. It is the total runs in the game (Inn 1 + Inn 2). Challenge Index - It is a sort of supremacy index wherein you play on the difference between two players of the opposite teams, of similar ranks or having similar roles. I will be updating 5 such Index and if you think the difference will be more than what I have given, you BUY it. For eg. If I say Rohit v/s Ryder, here I mean Rohit is superior to Ryder and Rohit ends up getting 56 points, and Ryder gets 42 points, the supremacy difference is 14 and therefore such index will settle at 14. If the index was say 15, you made a loss of 1 point, but if the index was 10, you made a profit of 4 points. Please note that you cannot SELL this stock, you can only buy it if you think that the supremacy will be larger. And of course, the points includes catches, wickets and all other relevant factors as is in the case of an individual player index. Another important thing, if the player who was superior scores less, you will be in deep red, so chose the stock wisely. It is the total points in the Test natch (Inn 1 + Inn 2) Big Boys Boundaries Index- It is the total points on boundaries (4s and sixes) earned by the Big 3 players quoted by me for this particular game. The players quoted are : India - Kohli, Pujara, Dhoni. New Zealand - Williamson, Brendon Mcullum, Taylor. Every 4 hit, earns you 5 points, every six hit earns you 10 points. For eg. if the Top 3 players f India scores 10 fours and 4 sixes together, the market will settle at - 10*5 + 4*10 = 90. To make the stock count, all three players that I quote must play in the%2

gaurav updated player list kahan hai? :poink:
League Standings updated ! Scarface opens his account with a 252 bn profit this time surprising everyone :nice:
:two_thumbs_up: Why surprise? Time to accept I am that good :bandit: Btw, Ross Taylor scored 54 points (3+5+41+5) you might have missed a catch since he took one in each inns. Please update and increase my profit :--D Out of the below list which stocks am I allowed to sell? 1) Team Total Index 2) Catches Index 3) Super Sixes 4) Top 3 Guns 5) Top Scorer Index 6) Big Boys Boundaries Index
:two_thumbs_up: Why surprise? Time to accept I am that good :bandit: Btw, Ross Taylor scored 54 points (3+5+41+5) you might have missed a catch since he took one in each inns. Please update and increase my profit :--D Out of the below list which stocks am I allowed to sell? 1) Team Total Index 2) Catches Index 3) Super Sixes 4) Top 3 Guns 5) Top Scorer Index 6) Big Boys Boundaries Index
You can sell any one of these :icflove: And thanks for the correction, I updated the table accordingly, some loss reduced and some profits increased for the traders :D
:two_thumbs_up: Why surprise? Time to accept I am that good :bandit:
yeah we know you are CHIT :haha:
Ross Taylor scored 54 points (3+5+41+5) you might have missed a catch since he took one in each inns. Please update and increase my profit :--D
Thanks for increasing my profit :yay:
Out of the below list which stocks am I allowed to sell? 1) Team Total Index 2) Catches Index 3) Super Sixes 4) Top 3 Guns 5) Top Scorer Index 6) Big Boys Boundaries Index
none :headshake:
1) Both the free stocks and the "Option to Sell" cannot be made on Team totals and Strike rate Index, they can only be done on players market.